Page 232 of 431 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282332 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    . . . 75% of the class was shooting some form of a Beretta TDA gun
    And I was in the other 25%, shooting my HK P2000SK, which I like quite a bit. That said, at the end of the day, MSparks909 kindly let me try his PX4 CC, and I'll have to say, I was mightily impressed. Mightily. Pretty much thinking I'm going to end up with one. Soon . . .

There were 4 PX4 CCs in this weekend's SC LTT class. There were also 2 full-size PX4s and of course Ernest's personal PX4. Out of 14 students that's quite the representation! There was also a 92 Compact, a full size 92 and I think I'm forgetting one more. 75% of the class was shooting some form of a Beretta TDA gun
    I was the only CC shooter in my class in OKC last month. Must've been fun to be around a bunch of friendlies. Did you get a pin or hat?

"Won" a pin but since I got a pin last year I didn't get a second pin. I was trying hard for a coin and in hindsight I psyched myself out. Ran a 4.88 FAST but dropped a body shot...I'm my own worst enemy sometimes. Won a hat on TD1.
    Shoot more, post less...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by flyrodr View Post
    And I was in the other 25%, shooting my HK P2000SK, which I like quite a bit. That said, at the end of the day, MSparks909 kindly let me try his PX4 CC, and I'll have to say, I was mightily impressed. Mightily. Pretty much thinking I'm going to end up with one. Soon . . .
    Yeah, and you whipped all of us on the 9-shot drill to end the day. Was a great training opportunity, enjoyed getting to know all of you.

__________________________________________________ ________
    SC motto - Dum spiro spero // While I breathe, I hope!

"Gun control is hitting what I aim at...not someone infringing on my 2nd Amendment Rights."

"Won" a pin but since I got a pin last year I didn't get a second pin. I was trying hard for a coin and in hindsight I psyched myself out. Ran a 4.88 FAST but dropped a body shot...I'm my own worst enemy sometimes. Won a hat on TD1.
    That's still nice shooting! The pressure on the FAST is crushing. We had a guy - nationally known instructor and holster maker - run a 4.8 something clean, then a sub 5 with a dropped head shot. On the next try, going for the coin, he shot it clean and everyone was yelling..... until EL called the time in 5.31! It was so freaking close we all thought he had it. He was pissed. That hat is quite a trophy though since you can't buy one.

FAST clean in under 5.00? i think i'm too old and slow for that.

I've actually been looking for this since EL posted a picture of his to Facebook a few weeks ago and it's not showing up on the website. Is this one he'll handle directly if you contact him?

Quote Originally Posted by Av willis View Post
    I've actually been looking for this since EL posted a picture of his to Facebook a few weeks ago and it's not showing up on the website. Is this one he'll handle directly if you contact him?
    If you want a gun contact Robar or order one through their website.
    Shoot more, post less...

Sorry, I thought I was replying to the individual who posted the keepers concealment rig.

Dude I knew on Saturday that you would pick up a coin! Oh well...we'll be sure to get one in October together then. Let's make it happen!!!

Stop worrying about those body shots. LOL

User Tag List