Page 421 of 431 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421422423 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Screen shots?

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Does anyone have decent instructions on how to replace the PC4 decocker? I have a couple of Carry ones being delivered, and want to swap them into both new guns. I do better with written instructions and pictures than videos.

I also have an optimized trigger bar and bobbed hammer ready for the PX4CC, but I think I have those covered.

Thanks!
    I have some photos that answer tough spots if a problem occurs, but do not know a picture tutorial. It could also leave gaps, leaving you asking how it got there.

So, I had an idea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWc6i506oEQ <<< If you watch this video (which is better than most) on your phone... you can pause and take screen shots at points you want to keep. Yet you could watch how it got there. You could even take screen shots every few seconds.
    As a back up to that plan we would be available here to help with tough spots.

I also think that @AdioSS knows of a pictorial on Beretta Forum that he could link us to. I'll send him a message.

Quote Originally Posted by AdioSS View Post
    I meant, do you know of a pictorial step by step illustration of how to change levers laid out on Beretta forum?

Quote Originally Posted by PX4 Storm Tracker View Post
    I have some photos that answer tough spots if a problem occurs, but do not know a picture tutorial. It could also leave gaps, leaving you asking how it got there.

So, I had an idea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWc6i506oEQ <<< If you watch this video (which is better than most) on your phone... you can pause and take screen shots at points you want to keep. Yet you could watch how it got there. You could even take screen shots every few seconds.
    As a back up to that plan we would be available here to help with tough spots.

I also think that @AdioSS knows of a pictorial on Beretta Forum that he could link us to. I'll send him a message.
    Thanks!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Sorry, I misunderstood. Maybe this will help? https://berettaforum.net/vb/showpost...15&postcount=5

Quote Originally Posted by AdioSS View Post
    Sorry, I misunderstood. Maybe this will help? https://berettaforum.net/vb/showpost...15&postcount=5
    That’s exactly what I need - thank you!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    You don't have to remove the extractor like Mike shows, if you follow this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XPPoIKHU4U it's easier.

When I installed the new right side lever, I used the clip thingy that Beretta ships with the new levers as a slave pin to hold the new one in the right position while I reinstalled the roll pin.
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    That’s exactly what I need - thank you!
    Be extremely careful with the detent spring. That thing is under tension and it will come zinging out and you will lose it if you're not careful.

Speaking from experience
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Detain the detent?

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Be extremely careful with the detent spring. That thing is under tension and it will come zinging out and you will lose it if you're not careful.

Speaking from experience
    That is certainly some good advice!

I have found that doing it inside of a baggie is a good way to retain the ball and spring from going AWOL.
    However, losing it can be a problem to your household, but has no bearing (no pun intended) on reinstallation. The ball and spring cannot be reinstalled and are factory fitted only.

G already

@HeavyDuty I would point out that while it is good information about the detent ball and spring and is important information, it will not apply to your Carry levers, as they will arrive as type G without that ball and spring already.
    Last edited by PX4 Storm Tracker; 12-10-2022 at 03:26 PM.

User Tag List