Page 43 of 431 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Wonder if, as part of a factory collaboration, Hilton at 10-8 would make a rear sight that worked with existing front sight options?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    That sounds great, can you PM me contact info for Rick?
    Call the number on their site and ask for Rick, they'll send you to him and you'll likely get him instantly.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using an owl
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

How about Wilson Combat? There's already a Beretta relationship there. I think Novak has also provided Beretta factory sights in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Site Supporter
    I'd be pretty thrilled if Warren were an option.

Sent from my VS876 using Tapatalk

Actually I prefer the prefer the Ameriglo Hack's and Spartan Operator sights to the Trijicon HD's. I'd be ok with Amarillo sights on this Beretta project.

Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    Actually I prefer the prefer the Ameriglo Hack's and Spartan Operator sights to the Trijicon HD's. I'd be ok with Amarillo sights on this Beretta project.
    So I did look at the Ameriglo website and they have what I would like, just not for the PX4 Compact. So I will have to see if they are wiling to tool up to make them. I have also reached out to Wilson Combat as well. It may be a issue of who has the interest in doing the project and what they will charge for the sights.

Ideally I would want a serrated front sight, on the thin side (.122" is as thin as I am told anyone can go with a Trijicon insert, so more than likely would be .125") with a orange ring. Like the Hack sights. Rear sight would be a wide U notch, about .155" is what I am thinking right now but I need to play a little with some setups on the compact slide. The rear sight should be smooth and either plain black or with a two dot set up. Obviously it needs a ledge to rack the slide for one handed stuff.

Thoughts?
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Thoughts?
    Yea, when can I buy one of these guns...?

I'm not big on the "U" notch rear sight, but then I don't have as much time with the HD's and the "U" notch. I like plenty of day light on either side of the front sight when I am using them, so I prefer thinner front sights and wider rear sight notches. My maturing eyes need the bright orange ring.

What you are describing, I could be happy with on the PX4...
    Last edited by Beat Trash; 12-08-2015 at 11:51 AM.

Ideally I would want a serrated front sight, on the thin side (.122" is as thin as I am told anyone can go with a Trijicon insert, so more than likely would be .125") with a orange ring. Like the Hack sights. Rear sight would be a wide U notch, about .155" is what I am thinking right now but I need to play a little with some setups on the compact slide. The rear sight should be smooth and either plain black or with a two dot set up. Obviously it needs a ledge to rack the slide for one handed stuff.

Thoughts?
    No thoughts, this would be exactly how I would want my sights (preference for plain black rear)

I like a thinner front sight and I prefer a black rear sight , but im OK with other rear sight options because that is what a Sharpie is for !

My interest here is definitely piqued. Question is: How does the Storm's DA trigger compare to the 92 series, given both with the D spring?
    "Gettin' everybody to love me is a full time job..." - Kenny Powers

User Tag List