Page 60 of 431 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

It is real and I would guess at least 100 people shot it yesterday as it and the M9A3 where the hit at the Industry Day yesterday.

Name:  IMG_2577.jpg
Views: 1214
Size:  51.0 KBName:  IMG_2577.jpg
Size:  51.0 KB

MSRP is supposed to be just under $800.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

So street price of $650-675?
    "I think we ought always to entertain our opinions with some measure of doubt. I shouldn't wish people dogmatically to believe any philosophy, not even mine." - Bertrand Russell

Looks great! Good job!

If the street price winds up being no more than $150 above the street price of a stock PX4 F compact I think it will be a very good value.

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    It is real and I would guess at least 100 people shot it yesterday as it and the M9A3 where the hit at the Industry Day yesterday.

Name:  IMG_2577.jpg
Size:  51.0 KBName:  IMG_2577.jpg
Size:  51.0 KB

MSRP is supposed to be just under $800.
    Ernest, when and where can we order them?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Can you get an als holster for the compact px4?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Can you get an als holster for the compact px4?
    I don't know if one is made specifically for the compact PX4, but I did see compact ones in full size safariland als holsters at work before we ditched the PX4.

JR1572

I've followed this thread for the last 60 pages with mild interest. Now that I see what Ernest Langdon's final result ended up being, I'm ready to put my money where my mouth is...

Damn. Might sell the WCBT to buy one of these.
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

I really like what I see here and I have a question, what is the length of the grip from the root of the trigger guard to the magazine well?

I ask because according to the specs on the Beretta site, the overall height is 5", same as the Glock 19, but the rear tang (for a lack of a better word) seems to force the hand lower than it would be on a G19. That could mean that there is precious little space on the front strap for three fingers. In my hands, the G19, with finger grooves, is fine but a bit cramped (which works rather well at keeping a tight solid grip on the gun) and I fear that PX4 Compact may leave me with a dangling pinky finger.

User Tag List