Page 317 of 431 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327367417 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

I have a question... any idea if will be a new batch of PX4’s CC available again in the near future?

I have one Factory PX4 CC and a Mod.04 (actually Mod 4.5 because thanks to Ernest now has a spurless hammer my hand is happy) but I’m thinking to get one more for ... backup?? Yeah can call me names

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sepa View Post
    I have a question... any idea if will be a new batch of PX4’s CC available again in the near future?

I have one Factory PX4 CC and a Mod.04 (actually Mod 4.5 because thanks to Ernest now has a spurless hammer my hand is happy) but I’m thinking to get one more for ... backup?? Yeah can call me names

Thanks
    Dude.. only one as a back up that's kinda low numbers... isn't in @daggaboy I have 4 PX4CC two mod 4.5 and two redneck PX4CC, and yes I spend more money on them than just buying what I wanted from Langdon Tactical....
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Quote Originally Posted by Prdator View Post
    Dude.. only one as a back up that's kinda low numbers... isn't in @daggaboy I have 4 PX4CC two mod 4.5 and two redneck PX4CC, and yes I spend more money on them than just buying what I wanted from Langdon Tactical....
    I've been trying to steal my wife's PX4 CC but not luck for now ....
    Last edited by sepa; 04-06-2018 at 09:19 AM.

Heck, my wife even has two....
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Ok, ok understood I'm a little bit short ..... so I just put me in a waiting list for a Mod. 05 so I will complete the collection, Mod.0 + Mod. 4.5 + Mod.05 (in line) ... Hope I will be better with those 3 PX4CC's and still I have the option to "ban" my wife from her PX4CC if I wanna have four of them ....

Ok, ok understood I'm a little bit short ..... so I just put me in a waiting list for a Mod. 05 so I will complete the collection, Mod.0 + Mod. 4.5 + Mod.05 (in line) ... Hope I will be better with those 3 PX4CC's and still I have the option to "ban" my wife from her PX4CC if I wanna have four of them ....
    GOOD on you!! now just slowly work on the stock one and upgrade it!! LOL
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Cabela's has them. The price they want is obscene but you can bring it down to earth by using gift cards from Raise/eBay/wherever. You can knock off 14-20% if you play your cards right.

Side note, I did that exact thing this week and I'm waiting for it to be delivered to my local store. I handled one in the Ft Worth store and I was ready to buy it then & there but NICS was down.

Now I just need a fancy AIWB holster.

Quote Originally Posted by perlslacker View Post
    Cabelas has them. The price they want is obscene but you can bring it down to earth by using gift cards from Raise/eBay/wherever. You can knock off 14-20% if you play your cards right.

Side note, I did that exact thing this week and I'm waiting for it to be delivered to my local store. I handled one in the Ft Worth store and I was ready to buy it then & there but NICS was down.

Now I just need a fancy AIWB holster.
    Thanks I was aware abut Cabelas but unfortunately they don't ship outside their stores and we don't have one down here in FL. Anyway I just put my name in a waiting list at Robar Guns for a "Ernest Model"

Regarding the appendix holster my EDC is great and is kydex outside leather inside (best of both worlds) isn't cheap but I think the PX4CC very well deserves that one .. check the model "Silent Thunder Slim II" from Garret Industries https://www.giholsters.com/ProductDe...ctCode=HST3050 hope helps you.
    Last edited by sepa; 04-07-2018 at 07:03 PM.

Regarding the appendix holster my EDC is great and is kydex outside leather inside (best of both worlds) isn't cheap but I think the PX4CC very well deserves that one .. check the model "Silent Thunder Slim II" from Garret Industries https://www.giholsters.com/ProductDe...ctCode=HST3050 hope helps you.
    Already got my heart set on a Keeper but I appreciate the suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by perlslacker View Post
    Already got my heart set on a Keeper but I appreciate the suggestion.
    As far as I can tell, they don't offer the PX4CC for the keeper... something I'm seeing with a lot of AIWB holsters, or any holster for that matter. I was looking at a Galco but unfortunately no love there. Kinda frustrating. Seems these days if your EDC is a PX4CC (vs a Glock) your options for holsters are drastically reduced. Hopefully that changes as more discover it.
    Last edited by DerekO; 04-10-2018 at 01:10 PM.

User Tag List