Page 375 of 431 FirstFirst ... 275325365373374375376377385425 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post
    I'm curious what lights people are running on their PX4's. I have a full size model that I would like to use as a nightstand gun, but none of my lights fit.

Thanks.
    I have both the surefire X300 ultra and the stream light TLR-1HL and they and they fit the FS. I carry the TLR on the PX4 FS in a JMCK AIWB Wing Claw 2.5 Light Bearing.https://www.jmcustomkydex.com/p/AIWB-WC-LB.html

Thank you.

PX4 OP Trigger Bar

I posted this to the main forum, but I wanted to make sure that the guys that are following this thread saw this for sure.

We just released the OP trigger bar for the PX4. It is up on the LTT site now and we have a couple hundred in stock now.

https://www.langdontactical.com/opti...e-trigger-bar/

Name:  P1000254.jpg
Views: 783
Size:  37.4 KB

Same kind of improvements as the 92 OP trigger bar, reduction in over travel with a huge reduction in reset.

The 10 lb hammer spring is up there as well. I have almost 1000 rounds of IMI 124 grain NATO ball with no issues. If it will run that, it will run any US-made ammo.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    I posted this to the main forum, but I wanted to make sure that the guys that are following this thread saw this for sure.

We just released the OP trigger bar for the PX4. It is up on the LTT site now and we have a couple hundred in stock now.

https://www.langdontactical.com/opti...e-trigger-bar/

Name:  P1000254.jpg
Views: 783
Size:  37.4 KB

Same kind of improvements as the 92 OP trigger bar, reduction in over travel with a huge reduction in reset.

The 10 lb hammer spring is up there as well. I have almost 1000 rounds of IMI 124 grain NATO ball with no issues. If it will run that, it will run any US-made ammo.

Oh boy.... my pocket book may have just gotten lighter

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    Same here. Ordered the PX4 OP Trigger Bar and the #10 Silicon Hammer Spring. Exciting Stuff!

Great to see continued development for the Px4 even in the mad, mad year of 2020! Now all's we need are those red dot BUIS
    Spoiler (highlight to read):
    and maybe a revival of the Compact extended barrel...perhaps radially ported up front?

Quote Originally Posted by Sidesaddle Cavalry View Post
    Great to see continued development for the Px4 even in the mad, mad year of 2020! Now all's we need are those red dot BUIS
    Spoiler (highlight to read):
    and maybe a revival of the Compact extended barrel...perhaps radially ported up front?
    Exactly!
    “There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance – that principle is contempt prior to investigation.” – Herbert Spencer

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    Mine did. Went for the TJIB with the OP trigger bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhorn Bob View Post
    Same here. Ordered the PX4 OP Trigger Bar and the #10 Silicon Hammer Spring. Exciting Stuff!
    Got my PX4 OP Trigger Bar. The reset is like night and day. Short and crisp.

You can see the over travel is reduced, when you compare it to one without it. Not sure, I feel the difference though.

Also, got the #10 Silicon Hammer Spring. Personally, can't tell the difference between it and the #11 Silicon Hammer Spring. Both are great.

I’m going to order my LTT parts today. Bobbed hammer, OP Trigger bar, and new 10# spring.

User Tag List