Page 420 of 431 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422430 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Always between two major rivers that begin with the letter "M."
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I’m researching away (analysts need to anal) and am looking at RDO options. I really do think I need to be sticking with red dot capability for most of my future pistols.
    Unless you've "become involved in Einstein's time space continuum theory" and are getting younger, I think you are wise to stick with red dot capability for the most part.
    gn

"On the internet, nobody knows if you are a dog... or even a cat."

I’m researching away (analysts need to anal) and am looking at RDO options. I really do think I need to be sticking with red dot capability for most of my future pistols.

I should probably reach out to LTT with this, but I’m a little surprised that a 407k compatible plate isn’t available to allow use of a EPS or EPS Carry. I would think these would be a great option on a PX4CC, being enclosed and a little lower which should allow lower irons.

Does anyone know if there’s a technical reason a plate for these hasn’t been done? Again, I should reach out to LTT but thought I’d ask here first.
    Asked them the same question 2 weeks ago. EPS specific plate is coming. Not true 407/507k plate, apparently there are some subtle differences and they feel the EPS will make the 407/507k extinct. Still in testing phase and no timeline for release yet.

I have 3 PX4CC I ready to convert and totally agree the EPS carry should be perfect for the PX4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CoGT3 View Post
    Asked them the same question 2 weeks ago. EPS specific plate is coming. Not true 407/507k plate, apparently there are some subtle differences and they feel the EPS will make the 407/507k extinct. Still in testing phase and no timeline for release yet.

I have 3 PX4CC I ready to convert and totally agree the EPS carry should be perfect for the PX4.

*shiver*

EPS or EPS Carry sized, I wonder? I would think the narrower Carry might work better on the round slide profile.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Follow up email, they are making specific plates for each! For even the 92 the EPS carry may be a better “fit” since both PX4 and 92 slides taper at the top.

If I pursue this, I’m tempted to find a second slide to cut.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

If I pursue this, I’m tempted to find a second slide to cut.
    You may have an easier time just camping gunbroker for a cheap used PX4 than trying to find a slide.

Quote Originally Posted by perlslacker View Post
    You may have an easier time just camping gunbroker for a cheap used PX4 than trying to find a slide.
    Probably true.
    Ken

I managed to lose this thread.

Today I popped into a pawnshop and saw a really beat up Carry with Talon tape. The tape and possibly the size of the backstrap made all the difference; I also think the ones I checked out earlier that turned me off to the PX4 may have been full sized.

I ended up ordering a new retail Compact Carry because I found one for a great price, plus the rebate applies.

I’ve been a big Beretta shotgun fan for years, but other than my long term 950BS the pair of 92s I recently picked up and this PX4CC are my first Beretta handguns. So far, I’m blown away with the 92s and have high hopes for the CC.
    Ken

I managed to lose this thread.

Today I popped into a pawnshop and saw a really beat up Carry with Talon tape. The tape and possibly the size of the backstrap made all the difference; I also think the ones I checked out earlier that turned me off to the PX4 may have been full sized.

I ended up ordering a new retail Compact Carry because I found one for a great price, plus the rebate applies.

I’ve been a big Beretta shotgun fan for years, but other than my long term 950BS the pair of 92s I recently picked up and this PX4CC are my first Beretta handguns. So far, I’m blown away with the 92s and have high hopes for the CC.
    In on page 420!

I’ve been a 92 fan for most of my life, and have owned a bunch. I think the LTT variants are the best out there (though the original Elite and ESPECIALLY the Elite II are sexier overall, lol), which is also what convinced me to get a PX4. If Ernest liked it so much and was willing to support the line with his upgrades, then it must be good! Mine is a full-size, but came with several LTT touches for a killer deal, so I’ll accept the slight size increase. Let us know what you think once you get it!

Does anyone have decent instructions on how to replace the PC4 decocker? I have a couple of Carry ones being delivered, and want to swap them into both new guns. I do better with written instructions and pictures than videos.

I also have an optimized trigger bar and bobbed hammer ready for the PX4CC, but I think I have those covered.

Thanks!
    Ken

User Tag List