Page 286 of 431 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336386 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    The Wilson 12# hammer spring for the 92 made an amazing difference on my standard compact. Although for a factory DA/SA pistol the DA pull was already very smooth and not overly heavy, I could have managed had I left it alone.

I'm very tempted to go get the limit on my credit card extended and order a couple Mod 5's from Robar.
    Wait... you are talking about the 12 pounder on the PX4, right?

I heard ignition could be iffy on a 92 with the 12 pounder.

So today I fingered one of these at my LGS; I really shouldn't have. Talk about something which seriously makes me consider ditching my P229.

The balance was phenomenal, it points intuitively. If they had a Compact Carry this would probably be an "I just bought it" post.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post

The 92 and PX4 use the same hammer spring. When I refer to the Wilson 12# spring I'm referring to the 12# Wilson 92 spring, which is what is recommended for the PX4.
    Shoot more, post less...

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    The 92 and PX4 use the same hammer spring. When I refer to the Wilson 12# spring I'm referring to the 12# Wilson 92 spring, which is what is recommended for the PX4.
    This. I have Wilson Combat 12# springs in both my 92A1 and my PX4 compact (they take the same hammer spring) and both have been 100% so far.

Site Supporter
    Thanks, guys.

Yeah, I have the 12# in my PX4. Never had an issue with light primer strikes. I've considered putting a 12 pounder in my 92. Though, I heard at one point you had to put in a modified trigger bar and springs and grind down part of it so it fits. But I've also heard of people running the 12s in their 92s without the modifications. The 16s work pretty well. Though it would nice to get it as light as my PX4.
    Last edited by MattyD380; 10-22-2017 at 11:49 PM.

I don't think you need a trigger bar or any of that to work with the springs. If you have light strikes Wilson has a drop-in hammer that is supposed to improve trigger pull and help with light strikes due to lighter springs. Mine hasn't needed it. And IIRC the 92 hammer will also fit the PX4.

Looking at trading into a PX4 Compact. Where is the best place to get the stealth levers for slide release and decocker and the competition trigger assembly?
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    Looking at trading into a PX4 Compact. Where is the best place to get the stealth levers for slide release and decocker and the competition trigger assembly?
    Beretta USA website is having a PX4 sale. All accessories are 20% off got the email earlier today.

Code is : PX4SAVE

Just bought many of the same parts to upgrade my full size and some fresh springs for the Used subcompact I recently acquired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    Beretta USA is the best source, but sometimes they are hard to find in stock. Get on the email notifications for each if they are out of stock, and you will get first shot usually.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto View Post
    Beretta USA website is having a PX4 sale. All accessories are 20% off got the email earlier today.

Code is : PX4SAVE
    Just used this code to order 8 PX4c mags and saved $57.

User Tag List