Page 96 of 431 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Instagram is free guys. You don't even have to post pictures. With that said, I am on there and follow Ernest. I will try to update the thread if I see anything.

Instagram? Is that like a Western/Union telegram? LOL

I hate social media. Deleted my Facebook a while ago. That said, Instagram is really cool. It's a place I can go and looks at pictures and videos of nothing but guns. There is still dumb things and derp, but not much drama and airing of dirty laundry which I enjoy.
    i used to wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I hate social media. Deleted my Facebook a while ago. That said, Instagram is really cool. It's a place I can go and looks at pictures and videos of nothing but guns. There is still dumb things and derp, but not much drama and airing of dirty laundry which I enjoy.
    Exactly why I have a Instagram and not a Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    Taurus is the same gun as a Glock but you keep $200 in your pocket.
    EXACTLY! I was all set to buy one of every model Taurus makes, and then THIS happens. It's purely a matter of principal at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Luke, swear to me you never look at pictures of girls there?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Ok, I'm on Instagram now just for this thread. And apparently I'm off to buy mag extensions. I'm trying all kinds of new things

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    EXACTLY! I was all set to buy one of every model Taurus makes, and then THIS happens. It's purely a matter of principal at this point.

I feel like I have to clarify for anyone who didn't read the whole thread that my comment was in jest.

Being thought of as someone who likes Taurus isn't something I take chances with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

I'll be eagerly anticipating the release of the Compact Carry. Always disregarded the PX4 but this is looking very promising.

Looks like its gonna get harder and harder to keep my Glocks in rotation...

Instagram, check. Money set aside, check. Get them Beretta's over here please!

User Tag List