Page 256 of 431 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306356 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 4309

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
    I'm at about 90 plus days of running the PX4CC as my primary. It is usually carried concealed & exposed to a lot of high pH sweat. I can rust anything! I noticed about a month ago that my mag release was getting stiff & gritty. Popped the release out & found a healthy amount of brown muck on the mag release spring and in it's well. Cleaned it up & put a little oil on it - prob solved. Couple weeks later & the same symptoms developed. This time I used grease & ordered a couple replacements from Brownells (that I'm still waiting on). I've kept pretty close attention to this thread but I missed it if anyone else has encountered the same problem.
    Noticed it a little when I detail cleaned the full-size gun at 20K. I have sweat on the gun quite a bit as well. Something that I would be interested to know if anyone else has this issue.
    Last edited by LangdonTactical; 07-27-2017 at 09:30 PM.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Does NP3 work if applied to springs?
    Shoot more, post less...

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    Does NP3 work if applied to springs?
    That is a good question. I do know that ROBAR does not NP3 the springs as policy. I believe they are concerned about the temperature affecting the spring. I have seen coated springs, for example, the hammer spring on the PX4CC has been DLC or Chrome plated.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
    I'm at about 90 plus days of running the PX4CC as my primary. It is usually carried concealed & exposed to a lot of high pH sweat. I can rust anything! I noticed about a month ago that my mag release was getting stiff & gritty. Popped the release out & found a healthy amount of brown muck on the mag release spring and in it's well. Cleaned it up & put a little oil on it - prob solved. Couple weeks later & the same symptoms developed. This time I used grease & ordered a couple replacements from Brownells (that I'm still waiting on). I've kept pretty close attention to this thread but I missed it if anyone else has encountered the same problem.
    So I did a little digging, as I thought this was the case. I remember that almost every spring, maybe every spring, is coated on the PX4 SD models. So, turns out all of these springs, or at least most of them can be purchased.

http://www.brownells.com/handgun-par...=BERETTA%2bUSA

This should be the same magazine button spring on all the guns, and this one is coated to prevent corrosion.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    So I did a little digging, as I thought this was the case. I remember that almost every spring, maybe every spring, is coated on the PX4 SD models. So, turns out all of these springs, or at least most of them can be purchased.

http://www.brownells.com/handgun-par...=BERETTA%2bUSA

This should be the same magazine button spring on all the guns, and this one is coated to prevent corrosion.
    Beretta USA offers their "Special Duty Spring Kit" for the Px4 for $29. It has nickel plated version of all of the springs in it.

http://www.berettausa.com/en-us/px4-...ng-kit/e00859/

Anyone making a good OWB kydex holster for the PX4 CC yet. I am currently running Gen4-g19s. I use a mix of raven concealement and X concealement for OWB and JM custom for AWB.

I know JM has some OWB holsters for it. Have you looked at any of those?
    Shoot more, post less...

Ill do that thanks MS.

50% off Px4 full size magazines ($18 after discount), and free t-shirt if you get more than $60 of mags.

smoking deal!

can never have too many mags!

edit: link- http://www.berettausa.com/en-us/bere...-rds/jm4px917/
    Last edited by DAB; 07-31-2017 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    I know JM has some OWB holsters for it. Have you looked at any of those?
    Did someone say JMCK OWB1 for PX4?

I have 3, black is 10 degree cant for CC, grey is 0 degree built for both FS and CC, and last is 0 degree for FS with X300.

Use black for carry when not insanely hot in FL. Conceals almost as well as my IWB and more comfortable. IWB conceals better when wearing featherweight shirts in the summer.

Combo was bought to go on my main practice built. Great for switching between the CC and FS at the range or dry fire. Light bearing is mostly to safely hold the FS with X300 when loaded in the safe for bedroom duty.

Also have OWBs for HK USPs and WC Brig Tact. They all for great, have a flat profile for OWB holsters, are easy to adjust retention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

User Tag List