Thread: Hk experts help

Hk experts help

A friend of mine found a good deal on a hk p2000 but it comes with 2-10 round magazines and is the California compliant model

He asked if there were any features specific to this model, which is approved for California, that he may be not aware of.

Here is the model number hk 81000039

Link to one: https://www.omahaoutdoors.com/hk-p20...tol-10-rd-9mm/

Any features such as:
    Magazine disconnect?

Anything else I can't think of?

Site Supporter
    I’m not tracking any serious shenanigans for CA approved HK pistols. I’ve had several USPs, P30s, and a P2000sk back when I was stationed there. I believe it came down to whether HK had “permission” to sell there via the “Approved” list. I believe the mainspring lockout may have been the assistance to get on the list. Hopefully someone will be along shortly and best wishes on the search.
    Semper Fi!!!

Edit: 10 round mags as well.
    Last edited by CakeEater; 04-02-2024 at 02:10 PM.

I had a buddy who lives in California let me know there is no real difference besides the 10 round mags.

Thanks cake eater

Yut

I have three of them purchased in California: One retail, one from a private party, and one from a LEO. There are no differences other than the magazine capacity.

Anything newly added to the roster this year needs to have an LCI and a magazine disconnect, but that's a function of recent litigation wins and CA DOJ giving up (for now) on the microstamping requirement... complicated story. The P2000 has been on the roster for a long time, so it's not affected.

User Tag List