Page 228 of 431 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by LTC77406 View Post
    We must have been in the same class! I had mine - actually both of them!
    I was in the middle of the line and Mr Langdon used me as an example a few times. I had both the Sig Legion 229 and a 320 full size.
    www.hero911.org
    Hero911 when seconds save lives.

Made my own "VG2" type holster for the PX4cc tonight. With this combo it is unbelievably comfortable to carry AIWB.

www.hero911.org
    Hero911 when seconds save lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader8207 View Post
    Made my own "VG2" type holster for the PX4cc tonight. With this combo it is unbelievably comfortable to carry AIWB.

Be very careful with molding the holster down into the disassembly latch area. You're asking to take your slide off when you draw the gun. It looks like from the pictures that Kydex is pushing the levers down
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Be very careful with molding the holster down into the disassembly latch area. You're asking to take your slide off when you draw the gun. It looks like from the pictures that Kydex is pushing the levers down
    Ok thank you for the tip. I will look at it and make a correction.

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Be very careful with molding the holster down into the disassembly latch area. You're asking to take your slide off when you draw the gun.
    That would be terrible in real life, but would make a great movie scene.

Quote Originally Posted by JTQ View Post
    That would be terrible in real life, but would make a great movie scene.
    "Oh man, you shoot a PX4? Those guns can dissassemble themselves when you draw them just like in that movie ____!"

Site Supporter
    So will the new Inforce APLc fit the PX 4 Compact ?

Put the 92 safety levers on my pair of PX4C's today. I much prefer them to the stealth levers. Very easy to get a hold of without the sharp edges of the factory levers that my hand hated.

A note, they don't sit flat like the levers on a 92, they tilt up a bit, I'm assuming to keep you from accidentally engaging them when doing overhand slide manipulations. I pulled the detents out and made them G type anyway.

They are wide, about the same as the standard levers. My holster has a full sweatguard so it makes no difference to me, but if you don't use a holster with one, you're probably gonna notice a difference with IWB carry in particular.

Wondering if anybody else is having the cerekote wear down already on there px4cc from draws and reholstering?
    “You can’t always get what you want, but if you try real hard, you’ll get what you need.”

Quote Originally Posted by Coonie807 View Post
    Wondering if anybody else is having the cerekote wear down already on there px4cc from draws and reholstering?
    Yeah the finish on my guns has worn a little bit around the muzzle and front of the ejection port. Gives it character. I haven't found Cerakote to be particularly durable, especially around kydex holsters.
    Shoot more, post less...

User Tag List