Page 414 of 431 FirstFirst ... 314364404412413414415416424 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    My friend, SteveB, just send me his brand new Compact slide with a 507 installed. I haven’t shot it, but I am quite impressed by the Langdon installation. It feels much more “integral” than the 92 red dot solution.
    Looking forward to you posting your thoughts on it once you give it a test ride. Got my slide back from LTT early June and mounted a 507c on it.

Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post
    Looking forward to you posting your thoughts on it once you give it a test ride. Got my slide back from LTT early June and mounted a 507c on it.
    Seems very well done, and if you carry one now, it is a no brainer as the short slide really benefits from a dot. Langdon has made Beretta pistols so much more useful.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by PX4 Storm Tracker View Post
    This fellow: https://ajkustomdesigns.com/ can make any holster for any firearm, knife, mag or anything in any configuration, with anything hanging on it. He does excellent work, fast and inexpensively.

I ordered 2 holsters from him just recently. No one made a holster specifically for a PX4 .45 and none with a way to cover the extended barrel of the SD. He custom made one for me.
    Wanted to say thanks for the referral to Andrew. Super nice guy and does beautiful work. He made IWB holsters from my PX4 and C2 with TLR7As. Like it so much, I just ordered companion OWB holsters as well. Here are some pics of the PX4 in its holster:

Name:  IMG_0147.jpg
Views: 1094
Size:  96.7 KBName:  IMG_0146.jpg
Views: 1096
Size:  93.9 KB

Yes, I know. Plain black, not really original but these are really comfortable. I also have the option of changing out the loops for DCC mono blocks

Quote Originally Posted by saberwalk View Post
    Wanted to say thanks for the referral to Andrew. Super nice guy and does beautiful work. He made IWB holsters from my PX4 and C2 with TLR7As. Like it so much, I just ordered companion OWB holsters as well. ...
    Looks great! Impressive.

Site Supporter
    Heads up for anyone looking for light bearing holsters for the PX4CC. I inquired with JMCK last night (hopefully Tony is ok with me sharing this) and they are working on a PX4CC with a TLR7sub mold.

ACRO?

Does anyone know if the LTT crew figured out how to mount a 509T or ACRO to their RDO cut guns? I'm finally in a spot where I can order an RDO PX4 or 92 Elite...but I also want to throw an ACRO on them because being in MN, faceplanting in the snow and packing the sight is a real possibility (not probability, but in today's clown world...who knows).

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Ed View Post
    Does anyone know if the LTT crew figured out how to mount a 509T or ACRO to their RDO cut guns? I'm finally in a spot where I can order an RDO PX4 or 92 Elite...but I also want to throw an ACRO on them because being in MN, faceplanting in the snow and packing the sight is a real possibility (not probability, but in today's clown world...who knows).

He has not released a plate for the Acro or 509 yet. One of those would sit so much lower on an aggressively designed plae that lower BUIS would be needed.
    Last edited by Noah; 11-24-2021 at 08:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Ed View Post
    Non Rmr footprint plates are available or in the works, including the 509(not yet ready but showing on the site).

Name:  Screenshot_20211124-203414_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views: 829
Size:  16.2 KB
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Got an email from LTT for their Black Friday sale:

"PX4150" for $150 off the PX4 compact carry. You can get the compact carry with their trigger job, night sights, etc. for $800.

For completeness' sake:

BLACK FRIDAY SALE ALL NOVEMBER LONG:
    PX4150 - $150 off PX4 Compact pistols
    GLK75 - $75 off Glock pistols
    HCAT75 - $75 off Hellcat pistols
    FREESHIP150 - Free Shipping on parts & accessories over $150 (does not apply to firearms)

Finally shifted me from the 'clicking about' column into the 'owning' column. Here, I've herded the cats (and whether silly or no, with Beretta's feline naming conventions this will be a "stormcat" in my eyes):

User Tag List