Page 136 of 431 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 4309

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

You seem to be emotionally vested here, so enlighten me. I presented possibilities, and asked others if they have experienced issues with ten round magazines in their pistols. Any particular reason that riles you up ? Or do you normally speak with such poise and charm ?

Quote Originally Posted by darkparadox View Post
    I'll try not to be born in New York my next go around. I apologize that my unwillingness to abandon my friends and family for better pistol functionally offends your senseabilities. Perhaps one day I'll get my values straight.

Bit more detail on the issus I experienced. Was a px4 storm compact. Shot approximately 100 rounds. Half with Remington and half with federal ammo. Used two different ten round magazines. Could not get through a magazine without 1-2 issues. I've had issue with glock 19 ten round magazines, and the problems are well discussed. Was just curious if anyone else has seen similar problems. As the person working the range counted did not seem overly concerned, poor maintence of the pistol would not surprise me eithed
    While I don't have experience with the PX4 10rnders, I haven't experienced any issues with 92 series 10rnders. Are the PX4 10rnd mags full length mag bodies or cut down with a hollow plastic housing on the bottom to make up for the difference in length (hope I'm explaining that right)?

BTW, fully enjoyed your response to the asinine opinions presented.

Yes that is my personal carry gun.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

I am at the SHOT Show this week so it has been crazy.

For those that are wondering, the Compact Carry guns showed up at ROBAR on Monday. They have already started the process of taking the guns apart and getting the NP3 finish work done. I will be hitting it hard next week when I get back from the show. We plan to ship everything by the end of the month if we can.

Thanks for being patient.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    For those that are wondering, the Compact Carry guns showed up at ROBAR on Monday. They have already started the process of taking the guns apart and getting the NP3 finish work done.
    EL, for the guns that will receive your trigger fu, does the NP3+ get applied to those parts before or after? (I would assume after.)

thank you for the update.

Site Supporter
    Appreciate the update, Ernest. Can't wait to shoot that thing.

Quote Originally Posted by BJV View Post
    EL, for the guns that will receive your trigger fu, does the NP3+ get applied to those parts before or after? (I would assume after.)
    The NP3 gets applied before. It would change the trigger work for sure.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

I will be at ROBAR most of the day today banging out trigger jobs.

NP3 finish work should be done by the end of this week I think. MOD 1 and MOD 2 Guns should ship by the end of the week.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

No hurrying on mine!!😆

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

User Tag List