Page 275 of 431 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by LearnedHat View Post
    3# seems a little light for me - wonder what it is with the LT trigger work
    I’m using a new Lyman gauge, so I’m guessing it’s working ok. The SA was never higher than 3.5lbs with the stock trigger group and a Cougar D spring. The only thing I could find “competion” the new group, was its smoothness. I assumed it would have a lighter spring than it came with.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankB View Post
    I’m using a new Lyman gauge, so I’m guessing it’s working ok. The SA was never higher than 3.5lbs with the stock trigger group and a Cougar D spring. The only thing I could find “competion” the new group, was its smoothness. I assumed it would have a lighter spring than it came with.
    I think it always just dropped the SA and smoothed out the DA

I’m trying to post a video of the trigger pull, but it probably won’t work....

I’m trying to post a video of the trigger pull, but it probably won’t work....
    It may be fine. I'm just used to 4.4# SA P229 and my stock Px4 full size

https://youtu.be/n3SCtGMWbI4
    The last sentence should have been “8 and a few ounces, to 8 and a half pounds.”
    Edit: The Stealth decocker works much easier with the comp trigger group...MUCH.
    Last edited by FrankB; 09-28-2017 at 08:54 PM.

https://youtu.be/n3SCtGMWbI4
    The last sentence should have been “8 and a few ounces, to 8 and a half pounds.”
    Edit: The Stealth decocker works much easier with the comp trigger group...MUCH.
    I also found this to be the case.

Site Supporter
    Pick up my Mod 5 tonight. So, far
    I'm very impressed with it. Can't wait to get to the range.

Trust me dude your gonna love it!!!

I let some of the students shoot my PX4CC mod 4 and my Langdon 92A1 this last weekend in VA.. and the most common comment was..... Dude you just cost me a LOT of $$$$$$$
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Site Supporter
    Buds had PX4 Compact type G's for $346 the other week, I put three on layaway and ordered stealth levers, plugs, and D hammer springs. The intent was to fully switch to that pistol (a little under $450 each all told) from the Glock 19 after Prdator's classes last weekend. Now after listening to him I'm really second guessing that plan. I may just send them all to Robar and sell the parts...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Prdator View Post
    Trust me dude your gonna love it!!!

I let some of the students shoot my PX4CC mod 4 and my Langdon 92A1 this last weekend in VA.. and the most common comment was..... Dude you just cost me a LOT of $$$$$$$
    Hit DPC with DB and M for a range session this morning. You're right. I love this pistol!
    The trigger press is amazingly light and smooth. The size and shape makes it seems
    Like it's smaller than it is. Had to put it next to my 229 for a size comparison and was surprised it was almost the same length. Feels and handles like a smaller pistol.

User Tag List