Page 256 of 256 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256
Results 2,551 to 2,553 of 2553

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

I'm at about 90 plus days of running the PX4CC as my primary. It is usually carried concealed & exposed to a lot of high pH sweat. I can rust anything! I noticed about a month ago that my mag release was getting stiff & gritty. Popped the release out & found a healthy amount of brown muck on the mag release spring and in it's well. Cleaned it up & put a little oil on it - prob solved. Couple weeks later & the same symptoms developed. This time I used grease & ordered a couple replacements from Brownells (that I'm still waiting on). I've kept pretty close attention to this thread but I missed it if anyone else has encountered the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
    I'm at about 90 plus days of running the PX4CC as my primary. It is usually carried concealed & exposed to a lot of high pH sweat. I can rust anything! I noticed about a month ago that my mag release was getting stiff & gritty. Popped the release out & found a healthy amount of brown muck on the mag release spring and in it's well. Cleaned it up & put a little oil on it - prob solved. Couple weeks later & the same symptoms developed. This time I used grease & ordered a couple replacements from Brownells (that I'm still waiting on). I've kept pretty close attention to this thread but I missed it if anyone else has encountered the same problem.
    Noticed it a little when I detail cleaned the full-size gun at 20K. I have sweat on the gun quite a bit as well. Something that I would be interested to know if anyone else has this issue.
    Last edited by LangdonTactical; 07-27-2017 at 09:30 PM.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Does NP3 work if applied to springs?
    Shoot more, post less...

User Tag List