Page 391 of 431 FirstFirst ... 291341381389390391392393401 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    I honestly prefer the feel of the Beretta triggers better, but I don't know that the better trigger improved my performance.

All and all, the CZ's just work better for me, particularly as a dot shooter.

Had I tried the PX4 first, there is a good chance I would have went with it.

Man if the D versions were in common production, I would be really tempted.

Quote Originally Posted by Av willis View Post
    I was one of the ones who ran a tlr3 earlier on the thread. I did so for about a year before I decided the Juice wasn't worth the squeeze. This was before the pl mini and tlr7 were options, but I'm not convinced that they provide enough of an improvement to be worth going back, particularly with the added challenges of finding a decent holster, which is already a tricky proposition. In this context, I'm happy to run a wing claw 2.5, (just upgraded to one with dcc clips) attached to a phlster flex, and have my light needs be accomadated by a decent handheld with a thyrm switchback.

Attachment 59995
    I’m getting tired of swapping my TLR7 on and off my pistol daily. Wish there was a decent AIWB holster for a Px4CC with a light like most other platforms. I‘ve queried the best holster manufacturers and have gotten the same response. The market isn’t there, so it isn’t happening. Still waiting on an improved MRDS solution including BUS also. I’m thinking the Px4CC platform is going to die a slow death without some better lit holstered carry options and improved MRDS solution. Sad, because I shoot mine so damn well.

Have you looked at the Black Hawk Omnivore? I flipped a coin (you have to choose between a Streamlight and a Surefire) and got one for my M9A1 idpa pistol w/ a Crimson Trace light/laser unit to try shooting an idpa might match. Took some work inside for it to fit but it does work. I ended up modified and then completely removing the locking device but now wish I hadn't.
    https://blackhawk.com/omnivore-multifit-holsters/

Site Supporter
    @CraigS - Their fit chart doesn't list any Berettas. Which did you get?

Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post
    I’m getting tired of swapping my TLR7 on and off my pistol daily. Wish there was a decent AIWB holster for a Px4CC with a light like most other platforms. I‘ve queried the best holster manufacturers and have gotten the same response. The market isn’t there, so it isn’t happening. Still waiting on an improved MRDS solution including BUS also. I’m thinking the Px4CC platform is going to die a slow death without some better lit holstered carry options and improved MRDS solution. Sad, because I shoot mine so damn well.
    Check out Black Rhino Concealment. They have the most pistols with lights and optics options I have seen. They make outstanding holsters.

https://blackrhinoconcealment.com/ac...retta-acs.html

Medmo, my mistake in that I now see you are looking for an AIWB holster. Sorry.
    Revchuck I got the Streamlight version. This thing has a ton of extra space inside around the gun. But it's pretty tight around the light. So I'd try to get light dimensions for the 2 models they say fit and compare to your light. The lock is a nice mechanism that latches onto the light rather than the more common front of the trigger guard.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigS View Post
    Medmo, my mistake in that I now see you are looking for an AIWB holster. Sorry.
    Revchuck I got the Streamlight version. This thing has a ton of extra space inside around the gun. But it's pretty tight around the light. So I'd try to get light dimensions for the 2 models they say fit and compare to your light. The lock is a nice mechanism that latches onto the light rather than the more common front of the trigger guard.
    Thanks! Have an AIWB, ACS, for a TLR7 on order. Also ordered it with the red dot cut and sup sights. A little wishful thinking here, hoping the BUS sight solution will be coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by claymore504 View Post
    Check out Black Rhino Concealment. They have the most pistols with lights and optics options I have seen. They make outstanding holsters.

https://blackrhinoconcealment.com/ac...retta-acs.html
    Thanks, really appreciate the scoop. Surprised that they had a TLR7 option.

What is the weight of a standard PX4 hammer spring? I am trying to decide what weight hammer spring to get for my PX4, but I would like to know the spring I buy in relation to the factory standard spring.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by gc70 View Post
    What is the weight of a standard PX4 hammer spring? I am trying to decide what weight hammer spring to get for my PX4, but I would like to know the spring I buy in relation to the factory standard spring.
    I think the factory spring is 16 lbs. My experience is that a 12 lb. spring will fire anything including Winchester NATO-spec ammo and handloads with rifle primers, and the lighter springs work with commercial ammo and handloads with pistol primers. I haven't tried steel case ammo. The Beretta PX4 D spring is somewhat heavier than the 12 lb. spring.

Note that recommendations for the 92 series are different than the PX4, they're different guns.

User Tag List