Page 401 of 431 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

My thought;
    Tried it yesterday in the 92 I had just installed an NP3 TJIB w/ LTT bar in. Yes it definitely reduces pretravel in SA. But I am not sure how much good that does w/ the LTT bar. The LTT bar drastically reduces reset distance so, in quick follow up shots, unless your finger travels forward beyond the reset point, you would never feel the reduced pretravel. Slower fire might make the reduced pretravel more obvious. Also, this is more subjective but, the DLC coating doesn't feel as good to me as NP3 so I took the hammer out and reinstalled the NP3 hammer. I may try it in one of my other 92s. I don't want a silver hammer in my old 92G Centurian or my tan M9A3 so they will be good candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by BJV View Post
    For those who've been awaiting the release of the Streamlight TLR7 Sub for use on the PX4 Compact, it appears to be available at various establishments. I have one inbound and will provide thoughts on it here once I have some.
    Im assuming you are referring the 1913 rail specific model of the TLR7 Sub. I saw it recently available on Midway but I resisted the urge to get it until I see what IWB holster are available for it. I am hopeful Vedder will make a light tuck for it.

Quote Originally Posted by learnerpermitted View Post
    Im assuming you are referring the 1913 rail specific model of the TLR7 Sub.

Yep, that's the one I ordered. Hopefully it'll fit without issues.

Does the existence of a TLR-7 Sub imply the existence of a TLR-7 Dom?

ANYWAYS

Has anyone gotten in their orders for the new RDO solution for the LTT Compact?

Quote Originally Posted by Sidesaddle Cavalry View Post

ANYWAYS

I am thinking about it, but I have a few questions and haven't had time to email them today.
    Slide refinished?
    Levers.

Oh, dang! Thanks for the scoop. I’ll be getting a slide out to LTT in the next couple of days. I’ve been eagerly waiting for the green light on this one.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by karam.19 View Post
    I got my new holster from JM Custom with the RMR cut. It’s hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is this the long PX4 holster? If so, how close is it in length to a g17 length AIWB holster?

I just ordered a PX4CC RDO from Langdon, and am very excited about it but typically get the best comfort and concealment out of g17 to g34 length holsters.

Site Supporter

ANYWAYS

I just did. I originally put in an order for a 92 compact about 10 weeks ago, but there was an issue with the frame and some delays at the beretta factory apparently. Anyway, Aimee Langdon called me to apologize and make the situation right by offering to change my order to an RDO PX4CC with NP3 and a discount code.

I really can’t say enough about what amazing customer service this is. It’s my first time buying from LTT but it damn sure isn’t my last.

I bought this ACS holster from Black Rhino Concealment with the RDO cut, suppressor height sights and TLR7 light option last November in anticipation of LTT dream fulfillment with the updated Px4CC RDO solution. Shipped my spare slide last Monday to LTT. Have a few JMCK holsters and all are top notch for me on function and comfort. Bought the new BRC holster because they have the TLR7 option for the Px4CC. It’s proven to also be top notch for me on function and comfort. I’m flat out giddy on finally getting this complete package together.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Always between two major rivers that begin with the letter "M."
    Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post
    I’m flat out giddy on finally getting this complete package together.
    I would be too. it has been a long gestation period, but the PX4 has gotten to the stage where it ought to be a serious contender by any reasonable criteria.

The grip frame still wants re-contouring and texturing similar to what the APX has - though without the squared trigger guard - but other than that, the PX4 now rocks pretty hard.
    gn

"On the internet, nobody knows if you are a dog... or even a cat."

User Tag List