Page 189 of 431 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

My apologies if this has been asked and answered but I couldn't find it. Is there a company out there who makes an OWB holster for the pistol. I have an order in with JM but I've got a few opportunities to shoot with a group here and wouldn't mind picking up something to use for the time being. I've seen a few safari land holsters but not sure exactly which will work for the pistol. I don't require retention, although that's all I've been able to find in stock lately.

Thanks for the help!
    Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

the Beretta website has several holsters, and i use a DeSantis one (leather) daily - it fits full size and compact.

Quote Originally Posted by jca1386 View Post
    My apologies if this has been asked and answered but I couldn't find it. Is there a company out there who makes an OWB holster for the pistol. I have an order in with JM but I've got a few opportunities to shoot with a group here and wouldn't mind picking up something to use for the time being. I've seen a few safari land holsters but not sure exactly which will work for the pistol. I don't require retention, although that's all I've been able to find in stock lately.

Thanks for the help!
    Alien Gear has 2 styles of OWB for the compact. Crossbreed makes several. They are not "stock" but in my experience they ship in about 5 business days. I've got an AIWB from Crossbreed to be delivered 3/27 that was ordered 3/18.

Site Supporter
    Beretta has a nice OWB holster for like $35 on their website. I got one a week orvteo ago. It delivered in about 5 days. It has spacers for different belt sizes

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks all. I ended up snagging a safariland holster on Amazon. Will use it as a nightstand holster after the JM arrives

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    I'm quite excited. Got my UPS courtesy email today. My pistol should be here Monday.

Looking forward to getting it to the range.

"Gun control is hitting what I aim at...not someone infringing on my 2nd Amendment Rights."

It really is a smooth shooting pistol. I'm still learning the DA trigger pull, in time!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Starting to look into this little guy. Will Wilson combat be making any parts for it? I know I would go with the g mod for sure then maybe sights. Would like to see some WC sights out for them

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    Starting to look into this little guy. Will Wilson combat be making any parts for it? I know I would go with the g mod for sure then maybe sights. Would like to see some WC sights out for them
    The PX4 CC is a G model.

Ameriglo makes the sights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DallasBronco View Post
    Chuck Whitlock indicated in the PX4 Full Size thread that the compact was available as aType D at one point. The D can be converted to a C. I would really love a compact Type C. Unfortunately, it seems that Beretta only offers the full sizes for special LE orders, so they probably have no interest in producing one.
    Just to clarify....I seem to recall having seen such on Beretta's website quite some time ago. However, I have experienced numerous sleep cycles since then, and my memory could very well be faulty.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

User Tag List