Page 320 of 431 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370420 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by Colt191145lover View Post
    The Keepers has worked the best for my body type due to the added length and adjustability. I also have a JM AIWB and it is still a great holster but doesn't conceal quite as well. I am a skinny guy and the wing style has never worked that well or been very comfortable due to it rubbing on my hip bonebone YMMV... Attachment 25434
    Always interesting how individual AIWB ends up being. I’m also a skinny guy and the only AIWB holsters I could make work for me are the ones with the wing claw.

–————————————————
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by perlslacker View Post
    shot my PX4CC for the first time, and it was great as expected.

one small issue: at first, it would fail to return to battery (or return very slowly) during slide lock reloads. I found that I was pressing on the slide with my thumb when hitting the slide release. When I quit doing that, it fed fine.

Fortunately, after 100 rounds or so I was unable to replicate this issue. I field stripped, inspected, and lubed the gun before shooting it and didn't find anything that looked off but it's possible that some rough machining needed to be worn in or something.
    I use slip 2000 gun grease (syringe) on the lug nut and channel on the barrel. It’s worked well for me and does not cause any issues when cleaning the gun. I just recently took a course where I put about 1000 rounds through it in a weekend with no return to battery issues. If you haven’t already, I strongly recommend a #12 hammer spring from Langdon Tactical. It’s a huge improvement, easy to install, and something like $12 after shipping.

I use slip 2000 gun grease on the lug nut and channel on the barrel. It works well and does not cause any cleaning issues. Last weekend, I put about 1000 rounds through it with no issues. If you have not already gotten one, I highly suggest a #12 hammer spring from Langdon tactical. It makes a huge difference on the DA trigger weight, easy to install, and something like $12 after shooting. I shot my G19 gen 5 today with my PX4CC and there is no comparison. The G19 will be going back into my safe for a while.

@LangdonTactical , I have seen many pictures of the Compact Carry in new condition. I noticed in some of your videos that you shot a Compact Carry a lot. Could you post pictures of a well worn-in Compact Carry to show how it looks when "seasoned" ?

Robar is out of stock and most other vendors too. Are these going to be a thing again (the CC version) or not? I'd read all posts this thread at one point, but have fallen behind. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    Robar is out of stock and most other vendors too. Are these going to be a thing again (the CC version) or not? I'd read all posts this thread at one point, but have fallen behind. Thank you.
    I don't know about re-stock, but you can send in a regular PX4 to Langdon Tactical to be converted. Or pick up LTT's Trigger Job in a Bag, talon grip, stealth safety and slide catch, sights, mag release, and right side slide catch plug and you can build your own sans the cerakote/np3. Could be cheaper depending on the price you grab the compact at.
    Last edited by GhastlyTT; 05-06-2018 at 08:26 PM.

You can buy the base CC model at lots of vendors - grabagun, cabelas, etc.

Then get it upgraded to Mod-X after the fact.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by GhastlyTT View Post
    I don't know about re-stock, but you can send in a regular PX4 to Langdon Tactical to be converted. Or pick up LTT's Trigger Job in a Bag, talon grip, stealth safety and slide catch, sights, mag release, and right side slide catch plug and you can build your own sans the cerakote/np3. Could be cheaper depending on the price you grab the compact at.
    Both Robar and @LangdonTactical have an option to send them a compact for conversion. Langdon's in under the full size conversion.
    https://www.langdontactical.com/stor...nversion_.html

Site Supporter
    Also, don't forget Gunbroker. There were at least three PX4CCs on there a couple of days ago.

As for making your own, swapping out trigger groups is quite easy. Swapping the mag releases is quite easy. Changing sights will be a hassle (for me), but I haven't gotten that far yet. The biggest downside I see to cobbling one together by myself is the finish on the slide, and that's easy to fix if you want to have it refinished.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

I talked to the right guy at Beretta yesterday. They are on the boat to the US. There should be another batch of them on the shelves soon.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

User Tag List