Page 217 of 431 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

This afternoon, I got a chance to shoot the Underwood 115 load with the Lehigh penetrator bullet through the Langdon mod 4 Beretta. Just a box, but it functioned fine -- consistent with my experience across multiple calibers and platforms. It did impact higher and left by a few inches at 20 yards compared to Gold Dot and Lawman. Seems like a good penetrator option.

Name:  IMG_5705.jpg
Views: 1246
Size:  88.7 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Picked up my plain PX4CC today; have a 12# spring and am waiting on the spurless hammer. Hope to get some rounds through it this weekend.

Got my Stealth levers installed last night on my base model PX4 Compact. Was having a hard time locating a frame plug in stock for the slide lock hole on the right side of the frame. (Beretta doesn't list it and Brownell's is out of stock.) Found them in stock at Midwest Gun Works, if anyone else was having problems locating these. I also ordered the Wilson 12# hammer spring from them as well.
    Last edited by SSGN_Doc; 04-27-2017 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jdm033056 View Post
    It is not only possible but very available for all Berettas, and many other models. For full disclosure I am the manufacturer and am not and won't push my product here. This is to specifically address the above question. There is a pocket for the FPB and all is good with that. Google Sight Mount. PM me if you have questions and if this is breaking a rule please just notify me.
    Glad to see you here!

I don't have a PX4 yet, but I do have a Sight Mount on my Elite II

Last edited by AdioSS; 04-27-2017 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AdioSS View Post
    Glad to see you here!

I don't have a PX4 yet, but I do have a Sight Mount on my Elite II
    and it looks mighty good on there.

I took a chance and picked up a Custom Carry online tonight for $699. With a $75 rebate, it seemed too good a bargain to pass up. Looking forward to testing it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lunker View Post
    I took a chance and picked up a Custom Carry online tonight for $699. With a $75 rebate, it seemed too good a bargain to pass up. Looking forward to testing it out.
    Nice! Where did you find that price?

Quote Originally Posted by badf00d View Post
    Nice! Where did you find that price?
    I will pm you. Not sure if i should mention vendors who aren't forum supporters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CGA View Post
    Has anyone seen a Blue Gun for the Compact? I only find Full Size and Subcompacts.
    I found this on knife kits
    https://www.knifekits.com/vcom/produ...b8v8blifgafo47

What's the best option for running the decocker on these? I've been playing with it dry and haven't found a comfortable or easy way to work the lever. I thought I had read something about it on here but couldn't find anything.

User Tag List