Page 166 of 431 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

PSA - BR-402 is the part number for the Ameriglo .290 rear sight. Called and inquired about availability and was told they are in production and should be done in 3-4 weeks.
    Shoot more, post less...

Quote Originally Posted by 357carbine View Post
    Thanks DAB and Ernest!
    i swapped my decockers for G levers and installed a stealth left side only slide release on my compact and full size last year. the widest part is the slide release, my digital calipers say it is 1.3135", easily within the 1.375" max.

my compact used to fit in the BUG box last year, and my full size used to fit in the CCP box last year, but now the compact fits in the CCP box, and the full size has been shoved into SSP. so i'm shooting my 92F in SSP this year. as long as i'm shooting in SSP, i may as well shoot a full size pistol too.

happy shooting!

Shortly after getting to the range today, I shot half of the Gabe White test, 2H, and F2S, with a Langdon Mod 4 PX4C.

https://youtu.be/spUk8TWides
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    Put a quick 100 rounds through mine and had to call it quits. Scab on my hand opened back up from today's session. I'm gonna continue to carry my CC as I feel it's sufficiently broken in (350ish rounds), but it won't be seeing any range time until I get a bobbed hammer. This thing eats my hand alive in stock form.

Attachment 13929

Attachment 13930
    Yeah, that is way worse than I ever got. I need to get you a spurless hammer ASAP!!! It tolally fixes the issue.

Of interest, the full size PX4 has just a little more bevertail on it and I get no hammer bite at all.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by DAB View Post
    think I'd learn to hold just a tad lower.
    Yeah, that is not going to happen. If he is drawing the gun and gripping the gun correctly, it will keep happening, trust me!
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Shortly after getting to the range today, I shot half of the Gabe White test, 2H, and F2S, with a Langdon Mod 4 PX4C.

https://youtu.be/spUk8TWides
    Good shooting. What holster are you using?

I'm planning to order a JM Custom (AIWB). Do you guys get the extra tuck? Or the foam wedge?

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Yeah, that is way worse than I ever got. I need to get you a spurless hammer ASAP!!! It tolally fixes the issue.

Of interest, the full size PX4 has just a little more bevertail on it and I get no hammer bite at all.
    That's good to know. I'm planning on getting a PX4 full size or two later this year or next year. I really enjoy how well this gun shoots aside from the minor issues I'm having with it.
    Shoot more, post less...

Not wanting to give up a southpaw friendly set up is one of the reasons I never had the stealth slide stop installed, (The other being I could never get my hands on a plug. If you're still selling the low pro ambi, I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by Av willis View Post
    Not wanting to give up a southpaw friendly set up is one of the reasons I never had the stealth slide stop installed, (The other being I could never get my hands on a plug. If you're still selling the low pro ambi, I'm in.
    It is for sure one of the parts I plan to make for the lefties. I have made two sets for a couple guys that asked for them. But it is not a standard part just yet.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    I am guessing they will all be NP3, at least to start with.
    I'd buy two hammers if you make them a drop-in fit for my Mod 4s.

I'm much more interested in function than aesthetics, but I think the original dark blueish color would look better than silver on a hammer.

Do you ever find your silver color spurless hammer distracting when you shoot, especially on a sunny AZ day?

Thanks

User Tag List