Page 321 of 431 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331371421 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    I talked to the right guy at Beretta yesterday. They are on the boat to the US. There should be another batch of them on the shelves soon.
    Excellent! Thank you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    Excellent! Thank you sir.
    Shop local to me has PX4 cc's in stock... www.gandrtactical.com

I have 30 PX4cc's (JXC9GEL) in stock. I plan to post a sale thread in our Supporting Business section when I get back to the shop tomorrow AM. PM for details until then.

ETA: Thread is up... https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l=1#post739064

Last edited by Craig@SSD; 05-08-2018 at 06:16 PM.
    CraigR@ssdinternationalinc.com / 407-410-6914 Option 1 / About Us

I noticed Langdon tactical is offering recoil spring assemblies for the compact and full sized storms. Is there something specialized about these, or are they just spare parts?

Quote Originally Posted by Av willis View Post
    I noticed Langdon tactical is offering recoil spring assemblies for the compact and full sized storms. Is there something specialized about these, or are they just spare parts?
    Looks to me to be just spare parts..
    ETA;
    Checking over BerettaUSA, they don't have compact recoil spring assemblys listed, so, these might not be a bad buy..
    Last edited by ralph; 05-18-2018 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Av willis View Post
    Yes, just factory spare parts. Trying to be the one-stop shop at some point, including spare parts a fair price.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    Checking over BerettaUSA, they don't have compact recoil spring assemblys listed, so, these might not be a bad buy..
    The only place I've been able to find this is Brownells, and it took five weeks to get it. LTT having it available is a nice option IMO.

Can anyone advise if the Keeper sold on Langdon's website will fit a regular compact with non-stealth levers and the standard huge de-cockers? Got one inbound and need to know if I must order those parts.

Thanks,

Zack

Quote Originally Posted by BJV View Post
    The only place I've been able to find this is Brownells, and it took five weeks to get it. LTT having it available is a nice option IMO.
    I ordered the compact recoil spring and guide rod set up from SSI GUIDE RODS and used my original as my "spare”. Also gave me an excuse to try it out, not sure it it makes a real difference but I figure it won’t hurt any. About a week after I received the SSI guide rod I found out the factory set up was offered on LTTs site.
    Sent from a mobile device; please excuse any typographical errors.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpico1985 View Post
    Can anyone advise if the Keeper sold on Langdon's website will fit a regular compact with non-stealth levers and the standard huge de-cockers? Got one inbound and need to know if I must order those parts.

Thanks,

Zack
    I doubt it. I was looking at one and asked a question via PM, when one came up in the used section here. It catches on the low profile ambi slide releases, and my 92 style levers. (waiting on the newer Beretta levers to be released to try them. I could trim it so the 92 style levers don't hit, but it would still be a force with the ambi low profile levers.

User Tag List