Page 299 of 431 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349399 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendMeat View Post
    In my samples the DA pull was the same weight but the SA went from 4.5 to 3.5 lbs and felt smoother.
    I was in the middle of typing this last night when I fell asleep at the keyboard.
    I put in the Competition trigger group and found it dropped the DA more then the SA. I have around 500 rounds through the gun now (40S&W) and had to look up what my average pull wait was. (CTG, #12 wilson spring, LT hammer)
    5 pounds, 3.3 ounces at DA and 2 pounds 2.9 ounces.

Interesting that your DA dropped where mine didn't, but I was comparing a stock px4cc to stock px4c, maybe the inclusion of the WC spring is the difference.
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

Thanks for posting those weights guys. My PX4c will be a carry gun so I don't want a an SA weight 2 or 3 pounds. Not often I can actually save money on gun upgrades.

So lucky gunner just posted a video about his compact's trigger breaking. Apparently it's the all steel one offered by Beretta and he claims this is a common occurrence. Has anyone else heard of this? It seems counterintuitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Av willis View Post
    So lucky gunner just posted a video about his compact's trigger breaking. Apparently it's the all steel one offered by Beretta and he claims this is a common occurrence. Has anyone else heard of this? It seems counterintuitive.
    thread on it from ernest

Quote Originally Posted by Av willis View Post
    I posted a thread about this and Chris' is one of three that I know about. It is not the factory trigger or a trigger that Beretta puts in the Compacts. It is the aftermarket trigger that they sell on the Beretta website. Made by a third party vendor.

Beretta has been made aware of the issue and I believe they are looking into it as the website list them as "out of stock".

You do not have solid steel trigger in your gun unless you put one in there after you bought the gun.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    I posted a thread about this and Chris' is one of three that I know about. It is not the factory trigger or a trigger that Beretta puts in the Compacts. It is the aftermarket trigger that they sell on the Beretta website. Made by a third party vendor.

Beretta has been made aware of the issue and I believe they are looking into it as the website list them as "out of stock".

You do not have solid steel trigger in your gun unless you put one in there after you bought the gun.
    It's already been said, but thank you for bringing it up. It's only been 3 breakages, and it's only on an aftermarket part. But you still put yourself out there as an ambassador for the Px4 model and the Beretta brand. You are probably going to get a lot of grief about the issue, despite the fact you haven't earned it. I hope that doesn't drive you away from the forum. I don't own a Px4, but have been interested in it and am keeping an eye on how it's progressing over time.

I appreciate you giving us more information on something that could be an issue, although it may not be a systemic one.

-Cory

Did all three break in the same place?
    How do us mortals know if something is factory or aftermarket, when sold on their site?

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    It's already been said, but thank you for bringing it up. It's only been 3 breakages, and it's only on an aftermarket part. But you still put yourself out there as an ambassador for the Px4 model and the Beretta brand. You are probably going to get a lot of grief about the issue, despite the fact you haven't earned it. I hope that doesn't drive you away from the forum. I don't own a Px4, but have been interested in it and am keeping an eye on how it's progressing over time.

I appreciate you giving us more information on something that could be an issue, although it may not be a systemic one.

-Cory
    Thank you
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post

-Cory
    Cory- you are dead on with this assessment.
    In a side note- belt on my Honda Accord broke. It's got 125k miles on the car and I've always serviced it on time. Does this now make the Accord garbage? No- it means no matter how reliable things are they break. People need to get over themselves sometimes.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

User Tag List