Page 108 of 431 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

So another week has gone by and yesterday I got some bad news from Beretta. Long story short, production started in Italy and they ran into issues with the front sights from Ameriglow. Ameriglo is going to build a whole new batch of front sights for Beretta Italy hopefully quickly, but it will put us back at least two weeks at this point. The good news is they started assembly, so the parts are all there and ready to build. We are again waiting on sights from the US.

Ameriglo is on it and says they can get them built and shipped to Italy very quickly.

I wish I had better news, but these are the facts.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
    Just out of curiosity, is this true of all modern Beretta's?
    Yes, all the Beretta Pistols that I have ever worked on the sights go in from the left to the right.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by JPedersen View Post
    Is that how we are supposed to run it ? Should we be at our LGS right now ? Was waiting for the GMF ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The pre-orders that I am talking about will come directly from ROBAR guns and you will be able to order them from the ROBAR website. We will then ship the gun to your FFL for legal transfer to you.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    So another week has gone by and yesterday I got some bad news from Beretta. Long story short, production started in Italy and they ran into issues with the front sights from Ameriglow. Ameriglo is going to build a whole new batch of front sights for Beretta Italy hopefully quickly, but it will put us back at least two weeks at this point. The good news is they started assembly, so the parts are all there and ready to build. We are again waiting on sights from the US.

Ameriglo is on it and says they can get them built and shipped to Italy very quickly.

Thanks for the update, I thought they were already in the US but if not I'm sure it will be a while more assuming theses new sights pass the test. Still looking forward to the gun.

The pre-orders that I am talking about will come directly from ROBAR guns and you will be able to order them from the ROBAR website. We will then ship the gun to your FFL for legal transfer to you.
    Perfect. That is what I thought... onward and upward !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True Story.

I will say, we have a number of them in TN for "final approval" and some quick checks, and they are super sweet. The single action trigger in particular is quite amazing (in my opinion). I will likely be adding one to my own personal collection very soon...

Hopefully we can get this corrected very quickly.

Now I just need to get Ernest to teach me how to shoot one of these days, and it will be all good!

Quote Originally Posted by stimpee View Post
    The single action trigger in particular is quite amazing...
    stimpee, any idea what the initial trigger pull weight is (in DA mode)?

Why do they not just put the stealth levers on as standard?

Without exception, ''tis is the biggest complaint I hear about from my acquaintances.

(Sorry if answered elsewhere in the post. Just did not have time to read all responses)

Quote Originally Posted by Texgun View Post
    Why do they not just put the stealth levers on as standard?

Without exception, ''tis is the biggest complaint I hear about from my acquaintances.

(Sorry if answered elsewhere in the post. Just did not have time to read all responses)

Most of the guns are sold in an "F" configuration. The stealth levers would likely be a problem for reliable de-activation of the safety. That said, I am not at all a fan of the standard levers myself. I have the stealths in G configuration on my compact...

Left to right, is that looking from the rear of the slide?

User Tag List