Page 345 of 431 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355395 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

@jwperry, I hope that you are going to spoil us with some photo's once you receive it?

Quote Originally Posted by jwperry View Post
    JM Custom Kydex is making me one. It's a couple weeks out

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    I have average hands but my fingers are stubby and the PX is one of the few DA triggers that feels natural, not like I'm having to do some strange hand gymnastics. I also prefer a short trigger and flat MSH on a 1911 but that's not important right now...

Still waiting on someone to talk me out of the .45....
    The .45 version is a bigger gun and the trigger reach would be longer than the 9/40 version.

Thanks @JTQ that’s good to know.

@TheNewbie I agree on the P-07 being easy to shoot and it was a great fit for my hand. Now that I’m almost all TDA, I might have to pick another one up and give it another spin.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter
    Thanks @JTQ that’s good to know.

@TheNewbie I agree on the P-07 being easy to shoot and it was a great fit for my hand. Now that I’m almost all TDA, I might have to pick another one up and give it another spin.

Safariland makes the 6360 ALS holsters for the gun. I just wish they made the 7TS for it.

Maybe CZ will surprise us at SHOT with a single stack DA/SA.

I need to try a PX4 as well.

Mainly I neee more OT for all the above.

Does anyone sell a replacement set of back straps? I'm shooting high right and want to see if a different back strap would help but my compact was already stippled when I bought it so I have no idea what back strap I have.

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Does anyone sell a replacement set of back straps? I'm shooting high right and want to see if a different back strap would help but my compact was already stippled when I bought it so I have no idea what back strap I have.
    https://www.brownells.com/schematics...ct-sid928.aspx

Look at #s 9, 62 & 63.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by karam.19 View Post
    https://www.brownells.com/schematics...ct-sid928.aspx

Look at #s 9, 62 & 63.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, I know I can get them individually but I was hoping someone sold all 3 in a set.

Looking for a good strong side IWB holster. I'm seriously thinking about a JMCK IWB3 but there's a 4-6 week wait but I'd need something to tide me over until it arrived. Has anyone tried any of the Clinger holsters for the PX4?

Site Supporter
    I've got an IWB#3 for my full-size PX4 and really like it. Can't help with an off-the-shelf recommendation, the pickings are pretty slim.

Concealment Express covers the Px4 Compact. It’s a decent product, I heated mine up to flatten out the batwing safety allowances, also trimmed and smoothed the edges near the muzzle to minimize for AIWB. They ship same day.

User Tag List