Page 352 of 431 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354362402 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by Canyonrat View Post
    Yes! My Wing Claw 2.0 has the metal clips also, spread a little wider. Those clips are tenacious! That and the neoprene pad made a huge difference in stability and comfort over generic Kydex. It truly disappears, JMCK is first class.
    I'm going to send it back (sorry Tony) for an optic cut.
    I ordered a Shield RMS and low profile mount for my other PX4C (I sent in the one with busted finish to get milled/refinished) and sent that pistol's barrel & locking inserts off to be NP3+, so I'll have a little while before I really go to run this holster. Normally my PX4CC is carried sans-wml in a jmck wing claw 2.0

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wonkybritches View Post
    Please forgive me if this is the wrong place to post, new to the forum here. Anyway, I placed an order for a Compact Carry two days ago from Langdon Tactical. The feedback on this puppy has been so overwhelmingly positive I had to purchase one, especially with the sweet trigger job. I received the customary order confirmation and then didn’t hear anything for a few days, which is fine as these things take time. I emailed Langdon Tactical asking them the typical turnaround time for orders. Two days go by and still no response, which again is fine, I’m sure they’re a busy company and SHOT show is wrapping up so no big deal. So today I decide to give them a call. No answer, didn’t leave a voicemail because I realized they weren’t open (I live on the other side of the country and forgot about time difference)... Called back again a few hours later and my call dropped. Called right back and a woman answered and with a very curt and annoyed tone said something to the effect of “Yes? What do you need?”

“Um...Is this Langdon Tactical?”

“Yes, and you’ve called several times. What do you want? What is it you need?”

“I’m sorry, I called once this morning, I’ll just call back because this seems like a bad time.”

“No. What do you need? We’ve got a training class.”

“It’s okay, I was just trying to get an update on my order, I’ll just call back.”

The entire time she’s obviously extremely annoyed and very short and made me feel like I was an absolute pest. The conversation continued and she informed me they would be sending me an email today regarding the order as they are no longer in stock and Beretta won’t be sending them out until the end of February. I’ve also still yet to receive any email.

I say all of this because after years of dealing with Wilson Combat, ATEI, Robar, Shadow Systems, etc that this was the absolute worst customer service interaction I’ve ever experienced. If I spend 850 on a Compact Carry I expect a little more communication and customer service than a Motel 6. I’m sure this will come across as being overly sensitive but I’ll be damned if Wilson Combat ever snapped at me like this lady.

Has anyone else had any experiences like this with Langdon Tactical? Given everything I’ve seen from Mister Langdon on these boards it seems highly unlikely he would encourage this type of behavior from his staff. At any rate, I look forward to getting my hands on the Compact Carry, that is if I ever receive an update about my order...
    For whatever it's worth, I think LTT is a smaller operation than you realize. The website lists Ernest, his wife Aimee, and one other employee. When I sent an email about my order a few months back, it was Aimee who responded.

I would just take a breath and chalk your experience up to somebody having a bad day. For whatever it's worth, as a business owner, it is frustrating when someone blows up your phone and doesn't leave a message, and you start thinking it's a solicitor or some other person who just wants to waste your time.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Nick29 View Post
    For whatever it's worth, I think LTT is a smaller operation than you realize. The website lists Ernest, his wife Aimee, and one other employee. When I sent an email about my order a few months back, it was Aimee who responded.

I would just take a breath and chalk your experience up to somebody having a bad day. For whatever it's worth, as a business owner, it is frustrating when someone blows up your phone and doesn't leave a message, and you start thinking it's a solicitor or some other person who just wants to waste your time.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Thank you guys for the perspective. I’m a little fuzzy on the timeline but suffice to say I probably overreacted. People have bad days and I should have just left a message I guess. Thank you.

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    FWIW, I just rec'd mine from LTT today. Mr. Langdon did a level 1 trigger job on my 92 FS some 19 years ago; I wanted his work on my new CC. I couldn't be happier with the experience - I'd never bought other than at my LGS in whatever part of the country before. I felt like a week and a half was quite good given I ordered right before SHOT. Communication was good. I bet you'll find yours worth the wait.

I'm really happy with the trigger feel and with the weapon generally so far. Will be headed to the range soon.

I’d chalk it up to an off day. I have only had positive experiences when contact them and asking questions. All of my contacts have been via email and responses were timely and got me the info I needed. They are definitely my go to for Beretta items.

How long was shot show?

Since I saw a video of him at shot, I figured they were both out of town from the shop and there. Also they have started offering the RMR cut and said not to ship until such and such a date (making me think there was no FFL there to receive it) and they are probably backlogged (come back to all the orders while gone and the guns starting to come in).

Quote Originally Posted by jwperry View Post
    I ordered a Shield RMS and low profile mount for my other PX4C (I sent in the one with busted finish to get milled/refinished) and sent that pistol's barrel & locking inserts off to be NP3+
    Look forward to hearing more.

For those that may be sending in your slides for milling and refinishing, make sure you send it to the right address listed in the linked PDF. It’s different than the contact information on the LTT site.

https://www.langdontactical.com/cont...orm%202019.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    I just received my Px4Cc from LTT. a very pleasant experience with good communication, especially given that I ordered just before SHOT. Mr. Langdon did a level 1 trigger job on my 92 about 19 years ago. Wanted his work on this firearm as well. Happy with my decision.

Decocker Roll Pin Size

Okay... I have a Compact Carry, and a Compact that I converted to a Compact Carry. I’ve had to remove and reinstall the decocker 3 times on the plain jane version: converted to G, converted it to Stealth levers, and now converted both to Ernest Langdon’s awesome semi-Stealth levers. The roll pin is getting awfully ragged on the converted pistol, so does anyone know the size for that part? Langdon’s new levers are perfection BTW!

User Tag List