Page 119 of 431 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by LearnedHat View Post
    Are the Trijicon HD night sights no bueno?
    The front sight is also too thick making shots out to 25 yards more difficult than necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    Several sources report that the Trijicon HDs consistently exhibit POI issues. Usually the sights will print too low, especially at distance.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy
    Apparently Trijicon thinks everything is hunky-dory:

"Thank you for your interest in Trijicon® products. We’ve seen minimal feedback regarding POA/POI issues with ANY PX4 pistols, so you should feel confident. Please contact us if we can be of further assistance."

I may give it a try for my full size -- Right now, GlowOn paint is doing the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by LearnedHat View Post
    Apparently Trijicon thinks everything is hunky-dory:

"Thank you for your interest in Trijicon[emoji768] products. We’ve seen minimal feedback regarding POA/POI issues with ANY PX4 pistols, so you should feel confident. Please contact us if we can be of further assistance."

I may give it a try for my full size -- Right now, GlowOn paint is doing the trick.
    That's probably because most shooters that have the relatively low sample size of a PX4 AND Trijicon HDs aren't shooting out to 25 yards and beyond, which would be an even lower sample size. That is, of course, a guess. I could be wrong. But given the consistent reports of members here with that combo and/or Trijicon HD users in general AND the fact that Trijicon does make different height fronts for Glocks tells me that there is something amiss.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    That's probably because most shooters that have the relatively low sample size of a PX4 AND Trijicon HDs aren't shooting out to 25 yards and beyond, which would be an even lower sample size.
    Bingo. Myself one other guy in my club (who also happens to be an IPSC competitor) are the only guys I see shooting pistols at 25 yards on a regular basis.

Our club has over 3000 members.
    "Next time somebody says USPSA or IPSC is all hosing, junk punch them." - Les Pepperoni
    --

I just put a set of HD's on my .40 S&W PX-4c and POI is at the top of the front sight at 15 yards. For my eyes it's a traditional 6 o'clock hold.

I'm OK with that but I would like to get a chance to shoot it out to 25-30 soon, just to see where it prints.
    Last edited by Johnny Bravo; 12-03-2016 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    Forgot to post this, but here's a recent video of me running the PX4 full-size. Please ignore the terrible pocket reload. https://www.instagram.com/p/BKY1d8PDofc/

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Loved the vest pocket dump pouch maneuver!
    Johnny Walker

Name:  File Dec 06, 11 37 27.jpg
Views: 906
Size:  95.6 KB

Soooo close to making an announcement. Things are looking good
    Last edited by LangdonTactical; 12-06-2016 at 01:42 PM.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

The skies are parting

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll have one by Christmas. #Optimistic
    Shoot more, post less...

Hey Ernest, Get them to make a PX4 fullsize with a red dot like that P320RX.

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Name:  File Dec 06, 11 37 27.jpg
Views: 906
Size:  95.6 KB

Soooo close to making an announcement. Things are looking good
    Yes! Excited to hear it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

User Tag List