Page 253 of 431 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by Enel View Post
    Thank you! Perhaps my back straps fell out at Bud's or the LGS? It is definitely new. And thanks for clearing up my misconception that there is a simultaneous ambi slide stop option.
    There is a simultaneous ambi slide stop option for the Compact, AFAIK that is the standard part except on the PX4CC, which comes with the low profile lever on the left side only. (beenalongtime was saying there is not a simultaneous option for the mag release, which is correct.) Here's the left side and right side slide catch levers for the Compact. I do not know whether the low profile left side lever can mate with the standard right side lever, from the pics I'm guessing not?

MGW also has the large backstrap in stock for the Compact.

Quote Originally Posted by EricM View Post
    There is a simultaneous ambi slide stop option for the Compact, AFAIK that is the standard part except on the PX4CC, which comes with the low profile lever on the left side only. (beenalongtime was saying there is not a simultaneous option for the mag release, which is correct.) Here's the left side and right side slide catch levers for the Compact. I do not know whether the low profile left side lever can mate with the standard right side lever, from the pics I'm guessing not?

MGW also has the large backstrap in stock for the Compact.
    I should probably have read that later, after looking at some HK's that a friend of mine asked me about. (he is having medical issues, causing him to shoot more left handed and liked the HK's due to their dual nature)
    I focused on the mag release, as that was one of his issues. Reading comp, evidently not good today.
    Sorry.

Ran 150 rounds of Winchester steel cased ammo through the PX4 after installing the WC 12# hammer spring and no issues. Have a low-pro slide release and right-side slide release hole plug (or a slide release delete if you will for the right side), the 92-style safety levers, and the mag release kit ordered along with a couple mags and an holster.

Quote Originally Posted by EricM View Post
    One moment I was sorting through my junk mail and flipping through the Bass Pro circular, next thing I knew I was filling out a 4473 and bringing this home...

I've never seen any reference before to a PX4 Compact with a gray frame, yet here it is! Pretty good deal too, $450 OTD...on sale for $500, there's a "tax free" promotion going on, then saved $50 paying with discounted gift cards from Raise.com.
    Thanks for the heads up about this. I picked one up today.

The outer rear corner of a G19 slide being my concealment nemesis, the more-rounded PX4 now has my attention. Sigh. I really do not need to be adding another pistol system! Well, perhaps...

I had paid little attention to the PX4 pistols, because it was not authorized by my employer for duty pistol use, but now that retirement is imminent, I am taking a fresh look at several pistol systems.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    The outer rear corner of a G19 slide being my concealment nemesis, the more-rounded PX4 now has my attention. Sigh. I really do not need to be adding another pistol system! Well, perhaps...

I had paid little attention to the PX4 pistols, because it was not authorized by my employer for duty pistol use, but now that retirement is imminent, I am taking a fresh look at several pistol systems.
    no point dying rich, or with space in your vault. the Px4 really is an under appreciated pistol. go shoot one.

Hammertime

I had not looked at one much either. But after getting one I think is incredibly under rated. Assuming it is reliable, I will strongly consider carrying it.

In the two PX4 models I have. The stock triggers are outstanding. Better than a Sig 226 Legion, Springfield RO 1911s, and Cajunized CZ 75.

The outer rear corner of a G19 slide being my concealment nemesis, the more-rounded PX4 now has my attention.
    I have the same problem with Glocks. Stand by for pics of PX4cc MOD-YVK. Coming soon.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

I just noticed that this thread has surpassed the 400K views mark. I am pretty sure that may make it the most read thread on this forum of all time. Can anyone confirm?
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    I just noticed that this thread has surpassed the 400K views mark. I am pretty sure that may make it the most read thread on this forum of all time. Can anyone confirm?
    The shootings in the news thread, in GD, has 434k or so views, but I would say this is the most read important thread.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List