Page 297 of 297 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297
Results 2,961 to 2,966 of 2966

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

  1. #2961
    Site Supporter Bill Nesbitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    85 rounds of Wolf 115 steel case today. The steel case sticks in the magazines sometimes. All 85 went bang and hit the target but I had some failure to feed.

    I put some skateboard tape on the grip and it helped. I have 2 more magazines ordered and I ordered a couple of Wilson 12# springs. I like the stock trigger so well that I probably won't use them.

    I'm a little late to this party but I'm having a good time.

  2. #2962
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Anna Kendrick's fantasies
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nesbitt View Post
    I ordered a couple of Wilson 12# springs. I like the stock trigger so well that I probably won't use them.
    You say that now, but just you wait until you try one.

  3. #2963
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    The Sticks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    You say that now, but just you wait until you try one.
    My thoughts exactly.. OP, put the 12lb spring in when it shows up. You won't believe it's the same pistol after installing it, it's that good.

  4. #2964
    A quick question for the PF crew:
    What would the proposed street value be of a PX4CC Mod 4? It was a secondary gun with 250 rounds logged on it. (Primary PX4 CC Mod4 has 3k and rising) Looking to potential seed the Wilson 92g Centurion or an STI 2011 DVC Carry... for fun. Having a hard time arriving at what would be fair. Thank you in advance.

  5. #2965
    Tactical Hugger Guerrero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Quote Originally Posted by JPedersen View Post
    A quick question for the PF crew:
    What would the proposed street value be of a PX4CC Mod 4? It was a secondary gun with 250 rounds logged on it. (Primary PX4 CC Mod4 has 3k and rising) Looking to potential seed the Wilson 92g Centurion or an STI 2011 DVC Carry... for fun. Having a hard time arriving at what would be fair. Thank you in advance.
    One just sold here, presumably for $950.
    Slightly less n00b.

  6. #2966
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    One just sold here, presumably for $950.
    Thank you!

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

TLG 1970–2016 RIPRampageForTheCure.org