Page 76 of 431 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Got my first set of holsters from JM Custom Kydex. Ordered a OWB v1 and IWB v2 for the Walther PPS. Have been wearing them around for the least 2 weeks and they feel great. As usual, that was Tony's suggestion for my carrying style and body, he nailed it.

So, i just ordered the same combo for the PX4 CC "EL". Delivery times are being quoted at 9-10 weeks. So which will show up first, the chicken or the egg? Certainly hope the "EL" beats the holster with enough time to run 1000 rds through and be ready to carry.

Quote Originally Posted by ddemons View Post
    Is it possible to do the stealth lever conversion and keep the gun as an 'F'(Manual safety), instead of a 'G'?
    I haven't bought the levers yet but looking at some youtube videos it looks as though there is a space for the spring and ball to go back into the stealth levers. Does anyone here have any experience or opinions about whether this would be possible?

Also, is the Langdon Tactical px4 compact only going to be available in 'G'?
    The Langdon model will only come in a G. I would not recommend converting a stealth lever back to an "F" even if it could be done. They are very small levers and I don't think you would want to try to use them in a hurry, like you might need to on a safety lever.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by CoGT3 View Post
    Got my first set of holsters from JM Custom Kydex. Ordered a OWB v1 and IWB v2 for the Walther PPS. Have been wearing them around for the least 2 weeks and they feel great. As usual, that was Tony's suggestion for my carrying style and body, he nailed it.

So, i just ordered the same combo for the PX4 CC "EL". Delivery times are being quoted at 9-10 weeks. So which will show up first, the chicken or the egg? Certainly hope the "EL" beats the holster with enough time to run 1000 rds through and be ready to carry.
    I like the way you think! I sure hope the gun gets here first. We are just waiting on a few little sight details and we should be back on track.
    Last edited by LangdonTactical; 05-17-2016 at 04:54 PM.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Speaking to our Beretta rep on Monday,I was told that the introduction of the Langdon Tactical PX4 Compact has been moved back from May to mid-summer,could anyone please confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by RONK View Post
    Speaking to our Beretta rep on Monday,I was told that the introduction of the Langdon Tactical PX4 Compact has been moved back from May to mid-summer,could anyone please confirm this?
    Did the Betetta rep say whether that was mid summer 2016 or 2017?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

No, it uses it's own set of proprietary magazines. Expect a higher price tag as well, although that can be mitigated by buying online.

Quote Originally Posted by ruthkanaya View Post
    Just curious...doesn't the PX4 take 92 mags?
    See post #5 on the first page of this thread https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....DA-SA-Glock-19
    TElmer2 wrote,
    Just curious...doesn't the PX4 take 92 mags?
    LangdonTactical wrote,
    Nope, it has its own magazines.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Did the Betetta rep say whether that was mid summer 2016 or 2017?
    I bet the first run of guns is finished and sitting at the factory waiting on Ameriglo. Just like the rest of us.

Yup, all the hold up is on Ameriglo delivering sights.

i'll keep saving $$ and check the gun shop in a few months....

User Tag List