Page 300 of 431 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350400 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Mini hijack but 300 pages and almost 600K views...wow
    Shoot more, post less...

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    Did all three break in the same place?
    How do us mortals know if something is factory or aftermarket, when sold on their site?
    Yes, they all broke in exactly the same place.

I don't really know how you would know. I did not know until after I asked.

The lines are really blurry as no gun company makes all the parts that go into their guns. Just like no car company makes all the parts that go into their cars. They all have vendors, so even when it is a "factory part" it may not be made by the company. For example, I know for a fact that Beretta builds all their barrel, slides, etc. But they don't make springs or role pins, just not worth their time.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    Mini hijack but 300 pages and almost 600K views...wow
    I shot my wife's Compact Carry yesterday. God, I miss that compact. It shoots so nice, I just love the way they shoot. I have been shooting the full-size almost exclusively for the last year. I honestly think I like the compact more than the full-size gun.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    I honestly think I like the compact more than the full-size gun.
    Me too.
    Last edited by joshs; 12-15-2017 at 02:00 PM.

Me three
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Feel free to take a road-trip up to STL some time. I'd love to try one out as they seem to fit me so well but I have yet to see anyone at the range shooting one...

I honestly think I like the compact more than the full-size gun.
    Cool. Just saved me $400. I like my Compact Carry. My JMCK holster just got here.

Yes, they all broke in exactly the same place.

I don't really know how you would know. I did not know until after I asked.

The lines are really blurry as no gun company makes all the parts that go into their guns. Just like no car company makes all the parts that go into their cars. They all have vendors, so even when it is a "factory part" it may not be made by the company. For example, I know for a fact that Beretta builds all their barrel, slides, etc. But they don't make springs or role pins, just not worth their time.

Thank you for the all the same place part.
    I've stated/vented my arguments that would be similar to the vehicle recall argument in the other thread.
    What really PO's me, is I had bought it recently, but only installed it (and fought that spring doing it), two days before this thread. So you can feel my frustration at redoing what I just did.

I for one am glad I ran across this..Afew times I've been tempted to buy one of the steel triggers, I have one in my Vertec, (Beretta steel trigger, not a W.C. short trigger) and I love it, it feels soooo good. I was assuming that the PX4 steel trigger would be the same. But, clearly it has issues, anyway this thread saved me both some money and grief. Thanks Earnest, you saved me a few bucks and a whole lot of aggravation..I'll leave my PX4 trigger alone.

Anybody using a semiauto 22LR as a trainer for PX4C? What have you tried, what did you settle on and why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List