Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hk p2000 lem

Hk p2000 lem

I am looking at getting a P2000 LEM and was wondering what people who had them were thinking of them when compared to guns like the G19 or the P30 LEM?

I currently have a G19 and P30 LEM V1 and I really like them both. I have more time on the G19 and I love the size it is but I also very much feel that the LEM is a great trigger for actual carry ( in terms of having a physical hammer to block and also a longer take up but the take up being light).

Most of the stuff I have read on the P2000 LEM is older and Pre-P30 so I was wondering would it be worth getting a P2000 LEM and working with it or should I just buy another G19 or P30 and forget about the P2000 LEM?

It almost seems like to me that the P2000 take the size of the G19 but adds in the LEM from the P30.... am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernHeat View Post

It almost seems like to me that the P2000 take the size of the G19 but adds in the LEM from the P30.... am I wrong?

Pretty much.

I have been using that gun since late December. Really, really digging it. Especially with the flat mag base, it carries for me identically to the G19, and I love the LEM trigger. That, along with the external hammer, satisfies my AIWB willies.

And the weirdest thing is I shoot it better (read that as more consistently better) than any other pistol I have used. I don't know if it is that the gun fits me best, or if the LEM trigger forces me to focus more. Whatever the reason, I am showing the best results, both in accuracy and speed, I have ever done before.

Count me a very much pro P2000 LEM!

I'd echo Cecil's comments about flat base pads. Otherwise, to me, with the finger extensions it conceals equal to a P30. Plus, my other comments I sent ya.

Site Supporter
    The P2000 LEM V1 is a great pistol and will give you the LEM in a Glock 19 size package. Like the Glock 23 it's a little too much of a good thing in 40 but the 9 is great. Be warned a P2000k LEM 9 may follow.

That is all GREAT to hear!

I think the G19 size gun is the sweet spot (at least for me) and the LEM like we have talked about on here is a great "street" trigger....

Yall are not helping the bank account though

It will definitely be in 9mm and I really prefer the flat base plates I think.

It is my favorite AIWB pistol and what I use now when carry a pistol in front of 2:00.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    It is my favorite AIWB pistol and what I use now when carry a pistol in front of 2:00.
    .... I can actually feel the money slipping out of my wallet....

Site Supporter
    Well not that I would ever dissuade or suggest a new gun coming home, buuuuut you could always get a Gadget for your G19....(Bob Barker voice on) "aaaaand a new P2000!"

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    Well not that I would ever dissuade or suggest a new gun coming home, buuuuut you could always get a Gadget for your G19....(Bob Barker voice on) "aaaaand a new P2000!"
    That is actually maybe going to be the plan.

I just got a new G19 which I am very happy with. Actually getting this new 19 made me appreciate how much I love that size of gun and then I realized how much I really like the LEM from the P30.... and the idea for a P2000 began!

DB.
    Is yours the gray guns version that was a steal a while back? How's it compare to you V1s and V2s?

User Tag List