Page 96 of 153 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast

Thread: HK USP 45 field pistol

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Used copies of the FS USP 45 were crazy cheap on Gunbroker last summer. As durable as they are, I wouldn’t hesitate to get a used one.
    With a cursory mobile search on GB it seems the used guns are demanding new prices... at the risk of a tin foil hat the USP series isn't in production jeopardy?
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Atwells in Painesville Ohio sometimes has cheap USPs you could call them and check.

Missed the edit window so call me Chicken Little. Called HK and, obviously-no-shit-Sherlock, the USP is alive and well. Just slowly moving.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

HK USP 45 field pistol

I hope this is OK to post? If not please let me know.

Try Mike at Cross Creek Guns. According to his website there are new USP 45 pistols in stock available thru his distributors. Plus he's a great guy to deal with.
    Last edited by Exiledviking; 04-26-2018 at 03:29 PM.

If you don't mind replacing the almost-certainly-dead night sights, Kings Firearms has police trade in USP 45s for $450 right now.

https://www.kingsfirearmsonline.com/...-13-161609-528

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Police trade ins can be nice or hammered. I would wait for them to show up on GB where you'll at least get pics of the outside of the actual pistol you're bidding on. If you're willing to lurk and wait, deals come along. I picked up a USP .40 on GB for <$350 including freight and transfer, and the apparent round count is low. Wasn't even a police gun, actually. Also, check the completed listings on GB, and sort them by highest number of bids to see the ones that actually sold, so you know what people are paying, rather than what people are asking.

With a quick scan of GB, it looks like barely-used USP .45s can be had in the mid-$500s or so, which is hardly a new price.
    Last edited by OlongJohnson; 04-26-2018 at 11:09 PM.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Sportsmans outdoor superstore also has trade in USP45s for under $500.

A dear friend is on the prowl for a .45 USPc, drop me a pm if you run across one.

USP C .45 is a no go for me, because while the USP FS and HK45C have been fully reliable with jacketed Super ammo, not so with my USP C.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I was aware the original USP45 was GTG with 45 Super. I wasnt aware that was true of the HK45C. Interesting!

User Tag List