Page 49 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: HK USP 45 field pistol

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Obviously, I sold you the good one!

That one in the video is new this month. Just went and checked my LEM .40 P2000, which was the 124th brought into the country, and the reset is like the new one. Perhaps the camera angle is misleading?

In any event, folks can see how much shorter the travel is with the USP, compared to the P2000 in the video, which makes it easier to shoot fast. I still can't figure out why they didn't put the trigger from the USP/USP Compact into the P series pistols, especially since the HK45/HK45C have shorter reset, more like the USP.
    Maybe. Looking at my p2000 and the sk, maybe that is where our disconnect is happening. Both of mine have relatively short resets, not as short as the hybrid but not the mile long march your p2000 is

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    I trimmed the first part of the video, since you didn't need to see me clearing two pistols.
    Unpossible! The lawz of fizix on tha inturnetz say that a gunn cleared off camera wasn't actually cleared, and you could totally shoot me right throo tha screne.

I appreciate rational people.

Is the hybrid match lem compatible with the HK45c or is it only for full size USP models?

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    Is the hybrid match lem compatible with the HK45c or is it only for full size USP models?
    You can get most of it on the HK45C. The full match hybrid LEM is only available on the full size USP models (the match trigger with overtravel stop). I have an HK45C set up with light LEM and it feels very similar to the match hybrid LEM. You don't really need the overtravel stop on the HK45C as the trigger breaks closer to the frame than the USP.

To me, the Kahr and match hybrid LEM are very different. Since there have been questions, on and off forum, I made a quick video showing the hybrid match LEM trigger on a USP full size and comparing it to a P2000. The USP in the video is a 40 full size lower with the hybrid match LEM installed by HK, with my USP full size 9mm upper on it (because I was shooting the 9 upper today, and haven't had time to send the 9 lower in yet). My full size USP 45 with the hybrid match LEM trigger feels exactly the same. The P2000 in the video is stock LEM, except it has a Wolf 12 pound hammer spring in it, reducing the weight of the trigger somewhat. I trimmed the first part of the video, since you didn't need to see me clearing two pistols.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOcw7fBDbDg

Thanks for posting the video.

Sent from my iPad

The USP FS 9 is a tad bigger than a G17, but still that size pistol.

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Wow that's damn close in size. Too big to only have 10rd mags for but really similar to the 17.

Height-wise, with a mag in, the USP is a tad shorter.

Things just got real. Just came back in from shooting 350 rounds in continuous moderate rain with my wife. Two holsters, sharing one gun -- the USP 9 FS.

No stoppages, which was no surprise. The surprise, though, was that my wife shot it phenomenally well, as in Gen 3 34 well, and said I better get her one and support gear.
    This is really no surprise; I'm reasonably sure Charlie could pick up pretty much any pistol and shoot it well. She just has more willpower and can resist things like multiple different pistols and donuts.

Great. Now I want a USP9. Anyone wanna trade for a P2000
    i used to wannabe

User Tag List