Page 19 of 153 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: HK USP 45 field pistol

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I shot five rounds of the Critical Duty 220+P through #2 USP this afternoon. Offhand, 25 yards, one DA and four SA shots. Gun is identical to #1, variant 3, HD sights. This load shoots and feels great in the USP.

What's that? Under 2"? With a DA shot. Nice.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    What's that? Under 2"? With a DA shot. Nice.
    Wow! I love it!

Local police supply store Atwells in Painesvill, OH had a police turn in USP .45 for $450 this morning. They also had a police turn in USP 45 compact for $495 which is the cheapest I've ever seen one of those. Quite tempting! Just an FYI

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Williams View Post
    Local police supply store Atwells in Painesvill, OH had a police turn in USP .45 for $450 this morning. They also had a police turn in USP 45 compact for $495 which is the cheapest I've ever seen one of those. Quite tempting! Just an FYI
    Dave, I am going to block you, if you keep this up.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

You fuckers are going to make me buy another USP45 if you keep this shit up. Years after I sold off my triple set of Match .45s.....
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    You fuckers are going to make me buy another USP45 if you keep this shit up. Years after I sold off my triple set of Match .45s.....
    They are trying to set up a group buy for match 9 and 45s on the pro site right now. Not for anywhere near the $500 range though.

Quote Originally Posted by jst0915 View Post
    They are trying to set up a group buy for match 9 and 45s on the pro site right now. Not for anywhere near the $500 range though.
    I'm just thinking about a standard model now, although my Matchs were stupid accurate.
    www.agiletactical.com

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Must be a Trump supporter.

I know someone that has small hands and can shoot anything, wonder if with big hands Olong can shoot everything?

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    I'm just thinking about a standard model now, although my Matchs were stupid accurate.
    Hey, we're getting older. The "standard" pistols are plenty accurate; if you want to stay with Euro Pellet, score yourself a 9mm USP Compact and see how great it is to carry/shoot.

If you want to go back to man-bullets, the HK45C has an O-ring barrel that is every bit as accurate as your former match pistols. Either pistol with a flat magazine floorplate carries concealed just as good as a Grock; and with the LEM, much nicer to shoot, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by LSP972 View Post
    Hey, we're getting older. The "standard" pistols are plenty accurate; if you want to stay with Euro Pellet, score yourself a 9mm USP Compact and see how great it is to carry/shoot.

If you want to go back to man-bullets, the HK45C has an O-ring barrel that is every bit as accurate as your former match pistols. Either pistol with a flat magazine floorplate carries concealed just as good as a Grock; and with the LEM, much nicer to shoot, etc.

I'm thinking more along the lines of I haven't owned a .45 in years, thinking about getting one, George's line of thinking makes sense to me ref a heavy duty .45acp......

My Match guns handled Super ammo just fine, even if recoil was stout enough to wreck the batteries in the gun I had a Sure-Fire light mounted on.
    www.agiletactical.com

User Tag List