Page 110 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1524

Thread: HK USP 45 field pistol

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    You missed it by a couple years. Classic Firearms had brand new USP9c's for $550 I think it was.
    I’m a late bloomer.

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    I’m a late bloomer.
    Too bad you didn't say anything when I was looking to sell mine. Traded it in on a 92A1.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by einherjarvalk View Post
    What about the QC? Any specifics? The only major changeover in recent HK45 production has been that they stopped lasering the slides and some guns are coming with non-matched German barrels on American guns. Haven't heard anything else.
    Saw some pics over at HK pro, of one of the new HK45's, looked odd, no markings on barrel other than caliber, and the slide had no markings whatsoever..no serial #, proof marks,date code, nothing..I guess this is what we can expect in the future from the U.S. made HK's..

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    Saw some pics over at HK pro, of one of the new HK45's, looked odd, no markings on barrel other than caliber, and the slide had no markings whatsoever..no serial #, proof marks,date code, nothing..I guess this is what we can expect in the future from the U.S. made HK's..
    They've been doing that since at least February for US-made HK45s. The lack of laser markings was believed to be a cost cutting/production streamlining measure, but has not affected the QA of the guns at all. Plenty of older ones still out there if that's a big deal to you though.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    My understanding isn't detailed, but it's along the lines of EC or DE regulations requiring all those extra markings and the processes some of them represent. Guns made in the US for US sales will only have what's required for the US market, logically.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

That makes sense - the P30 is still being made in Germany, as are the VP9s and USPs due to government contracts overseas, and all three of those are still getting full laser jobs.

To my knowledge, the HK45 isn't in service with anyone and the HK45C is only in service in limited numbers with a couple of American LEO agencies and USSOCOM as the Mark 24.

Quote Originally Posted by einherjarvalk View Post
    They've been doing that since at least February for US-made HK45s. The lack of laser markings was believed to be a cost cutting/production streamlining measure, but has not affected the QA of the guns at all. Plenty of older ones still out there if that's a big deal to you though.
    That's what I figured, a cost cutting measure, dosen't matter to me, I would like to see a HK45c that had a lighter DA trigger pull, something like an 8lb DA trigger pull would be great...

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    That's what I figured, a cost cutting measure, dosen't matter to me, I would like to see a HK45c that had a lighter DA trigger pull, something like an 8lb DA trigger pull would be great...
    I would too but oddly the weight of the trigger doesn’t bother me during drills. If I screw up a shot it’s usually with the first SA press. That’s typical with TDA pistols in my experience though.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...tical-pistols/

While I have the .45 Super thing going with the 200gr penetrators, I have a spare factory threaded barrel for my USP 45 full size, I am going to send it in and get one of these going, just because. Always wanted to try this cartridge in something. Because.

Well, I have a USP45 now, thanks partly to this thread , Collateral, and GT Dist having them for cheap. Now I wonder, is anyone making .40Super barrels and if so, do I wish to rediscover that rabbit hole?

User Tag List