Thread: Rost Martin RM1c

Site Supporter

Rost Martin RM1c

New firearm company based in Dallas, TX. Appears to be a licensed version of the Arex Delta and takes CZ mags. I love my Gen2 Deltas and live in the Dallas area so, naturally, will be buying one to take for a spin

https://www.rostmartin.com/

Site Supporter
    Received my Rost Martin today. So far, I am very very impressed! Fits in my p10c holsters like it was made for it. My p10c mags lock in, lock back the slide, and cycle rounds perfectly in it, and the trigger is very impressive.

Name:  IMG_2628.jpg
Views: 568
Size:  60.1 KB
    Name:  IMG_2630.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  28.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_2632.jpg
Views: 579
Size:  28.5 KB

So cool

Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    Appears to be a licensed version of the Arex Delta and takes CZ mags.
    Their official account at Instagram said that they assemble it with some critical parts made by Arex in Slovenia for now. Appears to be an amicable relationship, not an illicit clone or anything shady. They should be able to localize the production gradually. The implication was that they already make some parts in Texas.

got a Rost Martin for amusement

Linked is trigger break and reset. Size vs a p365xl macro chop and weight before and after cramming backstrap full of tungsten putty

https://imgur.com/a/6IZLMer

Will be shooting this next week. In hand feel great, prefer it to a g48 or g43x or cr920 (before shooting it)

Will not replace a p365 for me but got bored only shooting p365

User Tag List