Page 145 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1524

Thread: HK USP 45 field pistol

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    Quote Originally Posted by jh9 View Post
    I haven't experienced any issues (yet) with the 45c mag release in a P2000, and given the overall similarity between the 2 I assume no mod is needed... but I could stand to hear more. If nothing else in case I luck into one of the dozen or so USPc 9mms HK can be bothered to make this year.
    Name:  865D7077-9EAB-477B-99CA-A71C48CDB713.jpeg
Views: 1199
Size:  41.3 KB
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

Want your usp to have wear an acro? Lander's can do that now...

https://www.landersweaponsystems.com...-mps-optic-cut
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

This afternoon, part way through our practice session out at our remote cabin, I shot a USPSA style array with the USP FS and Super ammo. I was into it, gripping and pressing with all I had, feeling a tad studly. I looked at my wife, and she said "gosh, if the bear charges I really hope you have the 19 with a dot and comp, loaded with penetrative ammo, because that USP is like a revolver." Deflated.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Put a comp on that USP.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    This afternoon, part way through our practice session out at our remote cabin, I shot a USPSA style array with the USP FS and Super ammo. I was into it, gripping and pressing with all I had, feeling a tad studly. I looked at my wife, and she said "gosh, if the bear charges I really hope you have the 19 with a dot and comp, loaded with penetrative ammo, because that USP is like a revolver." Deflated.
    Remember this when it's time run or fight the bear. Oh, and make sure you can outrun the wife.😁

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    It goes without saying, but I would take an accurate and fast 9mm Lehigh penetrator over a slower and less accurate Lehigh in Super any day, every day. I wouldn’t loose any sleep about carrying your 9mm in those mountains.
    GJM's comment above took me back to summer 2019 in this thread (#1149) and how deflated I became about my inability to perform well with the USP 45 and the super ammo. I don't think any amount of practice would raise my performance to come close to what I can do with those very hot 9mm penetrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    @GJM, adding a 24# recoil spring, heavy mag springs, and mag shims is the only way I've been able to eliminate malfunctions with full power loads of any bullet profile in my G20.
    This is the type of drama we had with the gen 3 Glock 22s as duty guns. Excessive slide velocity is a thing.
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by Oldherkpilot View Post
    Remember this when it's time run or fight the bear. Oh, and make sure you can outrun the wife.😁
    Smart money is on Charlie all day long. 🤣

Is it true the USP 45 is the size of Desert Eagle? I found pic of Mark 23 which is about right on but the USP 45 is a good bit smaller right?

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    Is it true the USP 45 is the size of Desert Eagle? I found pic of Mark 23 which is about right on but the USP 45 is a good bit smaller right?
    LOL No. It's for big hands, but nothing like the Deagle.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

User Tag List