Thread: A Little Good News

"It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

I and everyone else here would have likely engaged as well, glad to hear everything worked out for him in the end.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

The fact that the feds looked at this for a "civil rights violation" is complete none-sense.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    The fact that the feds looked at this for a "civil rights violation" is complete political pandering as usual.
    FIFY
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Outstanding.

Awesome!

That is good news.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

I am absolutely delighted to read this. I had the pleasure of shaking Deputy Gelhaus's hand at the Rangemaster Conference back in February.

I hope his long-awaited promotion comes through as well.

User Tag List