Page 85 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast

Thread: EDC items photo thread

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    My current NPE carry items.

Low-tech phone
    S&W 642-1 in Bladetech Klipt
    Clinch Pick
    Benchmade mini-Griptilian (not pictured)

Attachment 16157Attachment 16158
    This is my favorite so far. Everything that works nothing that doesn't.

I wish J frames weren't so damn easy to carry.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    This is my favorite so far. Everything that works nothing that doesn't.

I wish J frames weren't so damn easy to carry.
    On the beltline I really don't think they carry better than a single stack 9mm. My NPE carry lately has been a Glock 26.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    On the beltline I really don't think they carry better than a single stack 9mm. My NPE carry lately has been a Glock 26.
    I disagree and I've tried most of them. The j frame is the most versatile pistol I own. But everyone is built differently.

Unfortunately I don't shoot it near as well as I would like to. A 26 makes much more sense.

I have a Walther PPS 9mm and I really like the gun but I simply cannot find a holster that is both comfortable and concealable. I find it ironic that this cheap Klipt holster works so well for me with the J-frame. I can actually conceal my G19 in an Eidolon better than my PPS.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

I'm waiting for Rich at ccc to build me his "quick cover".
    After speaking with him, it seems like it will be a good holster for my pps.
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

I have a Walther PPS 9mm and I really like the gun but I simply cannot find a holster that is both comfortable and concealable. I find it ironic that this cheap Klipt holster works so well for me with the J-frame. I can actually conceal my G19 in an Eidolon better than my PPS.
    I've been testing out a Keepers Errand for my 43 for about six weeks or so. It's actually does a really good job of concealing the little Glock and has a decent amount of adjustment. It has a bit more retention than I like and haven't had the guts to try to heat it up and adjust it.

Still, when it comes to outright versatility, concealability, and draw speed from pocket or appendix the j frame wins every time.

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    I've been testing out a Keepers Errand for my 43 for about six weeks or so. It's actually does a really good job of concealing the little Glock and has a decent amount of adjustment. It has a bit more retention than I like and haven't had the guts to try to heat it up and adjust it.

Still, when it comes to outright versatility, concealability, and draw speed from pocket or appendix the j frame wins every time.
    I have an Errand for my PPS and I get good comfort without a foam pad but not good concealment. When I add a foam pad I get much better concealment but comfort goes out the window.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

I had the same issue until I added some muzzle forward rake to it. Now I have pretty decent comfort, great concealment , and a difficult draw. Everything is a trade off with small pistols I guess.

Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

I have a Walther PPS 9mm and I really like the gun but I simply cannot find a holster that is both comfortable and concealable.
    I carry mine in a Comp-Tac MTAC at 4:00 and it is both for me. Have a JMCK AIWB on order to see how that works.

User Tag List