Page 82 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast

Thread: EDC items photo thread

VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by CT72 View Post
    What is the story with the muzzle modification?

Lou at Business End Customs does some Glock work even though he's more known for 1911 work. It quickly has become one of my favorite shooters

My daily for the last few months. Suunto Ambit 3 run, Streamlight Protac-1-L, SAK, RAT knife, custom wallet (picks and a small thumb drive inside) and G19 in an Eidolon with Bladerigs clip. Simple stuff that works. Name:  IMG_5967.jpg
Views: 1211
Size:  46.2 KB
    Last edited by secondstoryguy; 04-18-2017 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by secondstoryguy View Post
    My daily for the last few months. Suunto Ambit 3 run, Streamlight Protac-1-L, SAK, RAT knife, custom wallet (picks and a small thumb drive inside) and G19 in an Eidolon with Bladerigs clip. Simple stuff that works. Name:  IMG_5967.jpg
Views: 1211
Size:  46.2 KB

How's that clip on the eidolon working? Saw KD4's at class a few weeks ago and it looked solid.
    Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

VDMSR.com

For my uses the Eidolon with the clip is perfect. The ability to quickly remove the holster yet it be rock solid when attached works well for me. Making a quick run to the store? No problem, I just throw it on. It's also nice to be able to quickly pop it off when you get home for comfort.

User Tag List