Page 81 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast

Thread: EDC items photo thread

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    voodoo, are the atom slides gtg?

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    voodoo, are the atom slides gtg?
    Too early to tell, but from what I've seen once they are dialed in they seem sturdy.

I've got a heavy pistol training schedule this year so expect a good review around October.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Too early to tell, but from what I've seen once they are dialed in they seem sturdy.

I've got a heavy pistol training schedule this year so expect a good review around October.
    thanks brother, look forward to it.

Not everything, obviously...but definitely what I consider to be the most important parts of my kit.

Have a NIB T-1 2MOA i would love to mount on that slide. 6-Second mount set up on my 17, is excellent but slide mounted is over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post

Not everything, obviously...but definitely what I consider to be the most important parts of my kit.
    What comp is that?

Quote Originally Posted by jwperry View Post
    What comp is that?
    Tbrci.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Tbrci.
    That's the one.

I already had a 1/2 x 28 SilencerCo barrel, so I went with the comp that'll work with that pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by ca survivor View Post
    I don't think the Makarov will handle the hotter 9mm, if it could be done I'm sure someone will have tried already LOL I don't think is even enough room in the magazine for the longer 9mm, I don't have a Mak anymore to compare it, I have seen some chambered for the .380 though.
    The 9x19 won't chamber in a Mak or similar. I had an Aryan gang member try to load 9x19 Gold Dots in an FEG Mak while I was stopping his car a few years ago. It wouldn't load in the magazine so he tried chambering them by hand and it locked out of battery. He through it out the passenger window as I approached the driver. I'm grateful most thugs don't know their weapons and ammo!😬

9 times out of 10 I'm carrying with the TLR-1 HL WML and the KSG Armory gear, nothing against the George...I...I just love the weight and the ledge for my thumb with the WML, also the 2 independent clips on the KSG custom allows for easier dead on 12 O'Clock carry and no accidental canting of the gun.

"I'm checking out, somebody throw me in the trash"

t. Frank Reynolds - IASIP

User Tag List