Page 70 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Thread: EDC items photo thread

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    I posted this photo on a couple of Facebook pages devoted to watches. They're heavily populated by europeans, so you can imagine the level of angst and panic a gun photo is causing.
    That is one place that needs to man up! I hope it caused a couple of heart attacks for some of the liberal whiny euro beeches.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbninftry View Post
    That is one place that needs to man up! I hope it caused a couple of heart attacks for some of the liberal whiny euro beeches.
    For the sake of full disclosure, the vast majority of responses are positive. The negatives are in the stark minority, but oh how they're crying about it.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Site Supporter
    For grins:

Mini EDC - Name:  mini edc.jpg
Views: 1096
Size:  35.9 KB

Micro EDC Name:  micro edc.jpg
Views: 1216
Size:  37.2 KB

BTW before you emote - normal EDC consists of 9mm Glocks, Delicas, Surefires, OC, Pastrami Sandwich, etc.

This was for fun, looking at stuff I have around and can drop in an unused jacket pocket.

The NAA 22s is just so cute as is the Manbug knife. The NAA 22 mag is loud - I posted it a image of using it to shoot the TX old CHL test. It was reasonable, the 22S - not so. It's up your nose.

Did back problems force you to switch from the .22mag to .22 short?

I seriously dig the look of the .22mag PUG, I just can't make myself buy one.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    For grins:

Mini EDC - Name:  mini edc.jpg
Views: 1096
Size:  35.9 KB

Micro EDC Name:  micro edc.jpg
Views: 1216
Size:  37.2 KB

BTW before you emote - normal EDC consists of 9mm Glocks, Delicas, Surefires, OC, Pastrami Sandwich, etc.

This was for fun, looking at stuff I have around and can drop in an unused jacket pocket.

The NAA 22s is just so cute as is the Manbug knife. The NAA 22 mag is loud - I posted it a image of using it to shoot the TX old CHL test. It was reasonable, the 22S - not so. It's up your nose.
    That's great Glenn;

I'll play along.

Name:  20170127_112619.jpg
Views: 1296
Size:  50.9 KB

Name:  20170127_112736.jpg
Views: 1287
Size:  64.8 KB

The light, an Olight S1 baton.
    The Knife, a Magnum by Boker hide-away.
    The Gun, a Colt 1908, 25acp.
    The gun was actually my grandfather's vest pocket gun. He was a mounted Policeman in lower Manhattan during WWII. It's been told that he carried this as his just in case...My father bought the Safariland for it while he was a cop in northern NJ in the 60's to carry in his pocket. By the serial, 187XX3 it dates to 1918, I have no info on it before my grandfather.
    My father has his Colt Police positive, but gave me the vest pocket. While I've shot it, I'd never carry it. The knife and the light however, come in handy.
    Last edited by CSW; 01-27-2017 at 11:48 AM.
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

My new JM custom AIWB concealment mag carrier with my go to Dark Star Gear AIWB holster.

VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

So that's what, condition 5 carry?
    Last edited by That Guy; 01-28-2017 at 01:20 PM.

Site Supporter
    I do enjoy hunting for your watermark vdm, makes great pictures entertaining regardless the subject matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter

I've recently added a smallish notebook to my left cargo pocket. I'm attempting to get away from digital as a form of tracking and organizing things, this allows me to jot little notes/contact as the days progress. My memory is getting a bit better in the last week as well. Whoda thunk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List