Page 58 of 185 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: EDC items photo thread

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    You took your phone out of the case and just took a picture of the case, didn't you? :P
    Maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by TDA View Post
    Defensive grenades. Practically sells itself in court. Plus it's based on a French design, so I save on Drakkar Noir.
    French yeah, that's it, can't possibly be offensive if its french....right?
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

The 34 has been seeing a lot more holster time here lately, and I suspect as the weather gets colder, this will continue to be the case.

My NPE (scrubs) get-up.

Email me for fastest reply. No PM please.

Lum-Tec | Facebook | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    My NPE (scrubs) get-up.
    I gots to know: how do you make that work in scrubs?
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Glock goes appendix (with the holster tucked under an undershirt), Clinch Pick goes at about 11:00, TQ goes in the back pocket, Surefire goes in the left pants pocket, Spyderco drops down into the right pants pocket with my car keys.

Also, I'm very fat and I wear the waist of my pants under my stomach, instead of around my navel. As gross as it is to picture (sorry for the mental image) my stomach actually covers the gun. It's a much slower draw (which is why I don't carry appendix EXCEPT when I'm in scrubs), but the option is between carrying something 19 sized @ 12:00, or carrying something LCP sized @ 3:00.

Ah, I didn't realize there were scrubs that accommodate a belt.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Yup. I HATE drawstrings on "real" pants. Even before I bought the Dickies, I sewed belt loops onto my scrub pants. The Dickies only have three belt loops, more would be preferable, but it isn't irritating enough to bother sewing extra loops on.

Got in my new dark star gear aiwb holster from the wizard sleeve himself. I immediately fell in love with this thing, it's very comfortable, conceals great, the retention is strong and makes an audible click.

Last edited by karmapolice; 10-07-2016 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by karmapolice View Post
    Got in my new dark star gear aiwb holster from the wizard sleeve himself. I immediately fell in love with this thing, it's very comfortable, conceals great, the retention is strong and makes an audible click.
    Your set up looks pretty thin. I like it.

User Tag List