Page 48 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Thread: EDC items photo thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Here ya go: http://www.panerai.com/en/home.html

If you're anything like me, you probably can't afford the throbbing erection, so caveat, and all.
    Oh, you mean this? :-)

Name:  20160507_164856.jpg
Views: 973
Size:  27.5 KB

I've always called it a panni. No m. never heard Pam before, except for Tom's post. :-)

Holy shit snacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    $100 bill wrapped around 100 $1 bills.
    Most commonly referred to as a "Michigan Roll." Except in Michigan, where its referred to as a... er, "Eastern European Ethnic Slur" roll. You know, as in Jimmeh Cahah lusted for them in his heart.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    Most commonly referred to as a "Michigan Roll." Except in Michigan, where its referred to as a... er, "Eastern European Ethnic Slur" roll. You know, as in Jimmeh Cahah lusted for them in his heart.
    Except in Ohio, where it was a West Virginia bank roll.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    Oh, you mean this? :-)

Name:  20160507_164856.jpg
Views: 973
Size:  27.5 KB

I've always called it a panni. No m. never heard Pam before, except for Tom's post. :-)
    You're just not in the loop....
    Last edited by voodoo_man; 06-28-2016 at 07:12 AM. Reason: English
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Hey hey easy there!

[emoji12]

I must have grown up in the wrong part of WVa, I don't even remember seeing a 'hundred until I went up to New Yawk. (Although in a slightly convoluted way this might prove your point)

On a complete tangent, damn people are suffering from floods in my old neck of the woods. Although this was a pretty good quote from the sheriff:
    https://m.reddit.com/r/funny/comment...west_virginia/

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    I refuse to accept the idea that Suckeyes missed out on a chance to slam Wolverines.
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Hey hey easy there!

I must have grown up in the wrong part of WVa, I don't even remember seeing a 'hundred until I went up to New Yawk. (Although in a slightly convoluted way this might prove your point)
    And that was when you got your first pair of shoes, right?

Actually, when my father retired and the company he got a job with was bought out he was transferred to Enemy Territory, AKA Columbus, OH. My folks noticed that whenever there was a report of a crime, the local news people always managed to tie Detroit into it. Dad was... amused. (He also had fun referring to the posters of "Block Letter O's with a Buckeye Leaf" as cannabis...)

But whenever there was a customer service type issue it was always blamed on "Those darned West Virginians." One day the guy was very late for a srvice call on some appliance or other, Mom called the store, the lady made the predictable Mountaineer slur, and the service tech showed up an hour or so later. "Sorry, Ma'am, my brother was supposed to make this call but it's such a nice day he took hos boy fishing, so I'm covering his calls as well as mine..."
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    must have grown up in the wrong part of WVa, I don't even remember seeing a 'hundred until I went up to New Yawk. ]
    Apparently Hilary is dedicated to keeping it that way.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Open up that wad and lay it out flat and unobscured...
    He's probably working on getting the lighting just right, which is why we haven't seen a photo of all those hundos laid out.
    Last edited by redbone; 06-28-2016 at 02:36 PM.

User Tag List