Page 38 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread: EDC items photo thread

EDC items photo thread

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    You guys are funny, don't hate me for carrying a 17L...hate yourself for not having the capacity
    Wait, are we bragging about lack of OEM crotchital infrastructure now?

That's what I call dedication to the art of AIWB.
    Last edited by LOKNLOD; 04-10-2016 at 10:59 PM.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    You guys are funny, don't hate me for carrying a 17L...hate yourself for not having the capacity
    On a only marginally related thread drift, is it worrisome that the thing that came to mind when walking by this storefront in Monaco was voodoo_man's old avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    On a only marginally related thread drift, is it worrisome that the thing that came to mind when walking by this storefront in Monaco was voodoo_man's old avatar?
    I'm in your head, man.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    SLG's excellent paraphrase of John Stuart Mill. The original quote is "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse. When a people are used as mere human instruments for firing cannon or thrusting bayonets, in the service and for the selfish purposes of a master, such war degrades a people. A war to protect other human beings against tyrannical injustice; a war to give victory to their own ideas of right and good, and which is their own war, carried on for an honest purpose by their free choice, — is often the means of their regeneration. A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. As long as justice and injustice have not terminated their ever-renewing fight for ascendancy in the affairs of mankind, human beings must be willing, when need is, to do battle for the one against the other."

Principles of Political Economy. While I wind up disagreeing with some of JsM's conclusions I love the way he writes.

Now I'M a fan, too. Thanks one more time to the excellent people here at p-f. I learn something every single day - much appreciated, gentlemen.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post

Not at all. This thread has convinced me that voodoo_man is basically the LV of EDC.
    Last edited by GRV; 04-11-2016 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dove View Post
    Not at all. This thread has convinced me that voodoo_man is basically the LV of EDC.
    I'm not even close.

The USN crew have thousands of dollars in Ti in their edc and the like. I just have a very specific point to my edc ('s) which sometimes ends up costing a penny.
    VDMSR.com
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Balla EDC?

VDMSR.com

Interesting. How do you carry the Hennessy?

VDMSR.com

Generally staying in a hot, southwest metropolis.
    Quote Originally Posted by dove View Post
    Interesting. How do you carry the Hennessy?
    Belly band carry is my guess, maybe "off body" in a lovely lady's purse?

User Tag List