Page 26 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: EDC items photo thread

VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    Attachment 5171Attachment 5172Attachment 5173

Big fan of the Opinal's.

Other four, top to bottom: Fathers original scout knife. He carried this when he was in the Army, all camping and hiking trips we took, and then again when I was a scout. Gave it to me a few years ago.

Father's other main knife before switching to Spyderco. Two blade, unknown pattern, but likely a pen knife.

SAK Farmer. This or a variant is with me most days.

SAK Bushcrafter. Limited numbers, I think, and though not perfect, a pretty good field knife.

Here are a few family heirlooms. The watch is a Hamilton, the knife is a Case.

The .38 ACP has been in the family for many generations.

Sorry for the poor lighting of the pic. Just an Iphone shot.

I actually carry my Grandfathers Old Timer quite often (not the one pictured). It is a 3 bladed job. Stockman? While I can recall him carrying it when I was a kid, I don't think it was an antique. I wish I had his old pipes.

Site Supporter
    Today;

That's it except for my glasses belt and the iPhone I took the picture with. I've gotten lazy, I don't always carry a billfold unless I go to town. The knife I carry depends on what the days plans are and sometimes I tote around a snubby wheel gun with the same amount of slow strips. It just depends on what mood I'm in and or how I feel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why are those archaic Hi-Powers so attractive to me?

First one I shot in the 80's, I was astounded at how flat it shot at 200 yards compared to a 45 auto.

Site Supporter
    Yep, I like the flat shooting part and other parts. Like it's thin, like I used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by serialsolver View Post
    Today;

That's it except for my glasses belt and the iPhone I took the picture with. I've gotten lazy, I don't always carry a billfold unless I go to town. The knife I carry depends on what the days plans are and sometimes I tote around a snubby wheel gun with the same amount of slow strips. It just depends on what mood I'm in and or how I feel.

Snake shot?

Site Supporter
    Snake shot, yes. There's copperheads an cottonmouths around here. I know snakes are dormant now but I always have some shot rounds on me.

My usual edc (minus phone and flashlight).
    Name:  edc resized.jpg
Views: 992
Size:  30.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by serialsolver View Post
    Snake shot, yes. There's copperheads an cottonmouths around here. I know snakes are dormant now but I always have some shot rounds on me.

If you have time to access those rounds , in fact if you have time to access the gun, you have options that involve not killing the snake.
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

I'm not opposed to beating the snake to death if it'll take too long to access the handgun or snakeshot.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

User Tag List