Page 2 of 185 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: EDC items photo thread

Here's my NPE EDC pocket dump.

Walther PPS 9mm in DSG casual AIWB worn IWB for now, spare 7rd mag, Benchmade mini-Griptilian, Spyderco Ulize, FourSevens Quark Tactical 123, Clinch Pick, dumb phone.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post

Walther PPS 9mm in DSG casual AIWB worn IWB for now, spare 7rd mag, Benchmade mini-Griptilian, Spyderco Ulize, FourSevens Quark Tactical 123, Clinch Pick, dumb phone.
    nice, why the two folders?

The mini-grip is my basic utility knife carried in my right back pocket. The Spydie is intended for more of a defensive role in my strong side front pocket. It is also big enough that even without the blade deployed it can be used as a striking tool.

And obviously I have the Pick for defensive use too. More blades = more options.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

The mini-grip is my basic utility knife carried in my right back pocket. The Spydie is intended for more of a defensive role in my strong side front pocket. It is also big enough that even without the blade deployed it can be used as a striking tool.

And obviously I have the Pick for defensive use too. More blades = more options.
    nice man, thanks for the clarification and advice!

You guys look like you are running a little on the light side. Here is mine:

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

G, are there any mods required to shoot .45 super out of a gun like that, or can one just pick a robust pistol, load up with .45S and go to work?
    Nobody is impressed by what you can't do. -THJ

Site Supporter
    I quit carrying grenades when I realized I throw them very poorly! (Started to say throw like a girl but also realized there are girls who throw grenades much better than me!).

Site Supporter

I have the same benchmade. Yours looks almost as beat up as mine. I need to send it in for some rehab, the tip of the blade is broken off and it's missing a screw from the pocket clip. I'm glad to see someone else has every day carry stuff that actually looks carried.

Quote Originally Posted by BOM View Post
    G, are there any mods required to shoot .45 super out of a gun like that, or can one just pick a robust pistol, load up with .45S and go to work?
    My understanding is the USP is good to go with .45 Super in stock form. Most other pistols require modification. More info here:

http://www.45super.com
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Name:  IMG_20150701_102652.jpg
Views: 2784
Size:  49.6 KB

I also carry a mini grip

*sorry about the pic quality and my feet!

User Tag List