Page 18 of 185 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: EDC items photo thread

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    You been hang'in out with that Voodoo Man too much ......
    Its standard equipment....
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    It's essentially a fixed blade Spyderco P'kal. I'm still bitter that Jody snapped that up before I did.
    Here's the best alternative:
    Spyderco Reverse Fixed Blade Knife
    Attachment 4300
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

That's what I thought it was at first. I've been considering that particular knife but couldn't find much information about it. Apologies in advance for any thread drift, but how does the Reverse compare to the CP?
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendMeat View Post
    That's what I thought it was at first. I've been considering that particular knife but couldn't find much information about it. Apologies in advance for any thread drift, but how does the Reverse compare to the CP?
    Same but bigger. The handle feels more like a traditional knife than the egg handle on the CP.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

The Reverse is pretty close to being a production version of the Disciple. But extra pointy. It's a really nice blade.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    My real impact weapon (Motorola brick radio) will be on my left hip.
    Now I'm having flashbacks to Courtesy Patrol in Togo-Ri...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    My real impact weapon (Motorola brick radio) will be on my left hip.
    I used to work on the design of those radios. A requirement was that the battery contacts had to maintain continuity (with a cres ceiling, even) when hooked to an armature and swung through a three foot 90 degree arc into a concrete post. That was always a fun test to watch.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    I used to work on the design of those radios. A requirement was that the battery contacts had to maintain continuity (with a cres ceiling, even) when hooked to an armature and swung through a three foot 90 degree arc into a concrete post. That was always a fun test to watch.
    I always thought that was a built-in velocity meter. When the battery comes off you know you hit them hard enough....

I'm a newbie, but I'll play;

G17 in a CCC Shaggy. [lefty]
    ESSE Izula fixed blade
    Kershaw Cryo assisted folder
    Sreamlight Microstream AAA [not in pic]
    Last edited by CSW; 11-08-2015 at 01:15 PM.
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

for all you guys that usually carry Hks (jody) lem trigger, how do you like the pps for a slim single stack option?

User Tag List